Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

IMT In Affiliation To UNN Post-utme 2018: Cut-ff Mark And Registration Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMT In Affiliation To UNN Post-utme 2018: Cut-ff Mark And Registration Details (472 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMT In Affiliation To UNN Post-utme 2018: Cut-ff Mark And Registration Details by starnet123: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Available Courses

The screening exercise will be for the...

Credit: https://examkits.com.ng/imt-affiliation-unn-post-utme-2018-cut-off-mark-registration-details/
Re: IMT In Affiliation To UNN Post-utme 2018: Cut-ff Mark And Registration Details by Nchidubem90: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Good day.please I'm confused about this degree program by IMT Enugu, because am one of the prospective student. I have meet all the requirements needed to be admitted and I have also been given admission for ND program but friends made me to believe that the degree program will not be good the certificate will not be valid in the labour market since it is affiliated.please I need someone to advise me on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lincoln Nigeria Scholarships – UK, 2019 / Does WAEC Attestation Of Results Have Date Of Birth? / Adamawa State University, ADSU Postgraduate Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.