Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Logistics & Service Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Logistics & Service Delivery (237 Views)

Door To Door Logistics Service / How To Select The Best Logistics Service Provider In Nigeria. / Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics & Service Delivery by solex2g4(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pls house! I have a logistics bike that was formally working in Ace but needed to withdraw it due to bridge of trust and commitment. If you are the business of logistics and service delivery you can contact me for proper bsness patter with understanding. 07063723362. Check my signature for update

(1) (Reply)

Five Banking Mistakes To Avoid / Have You Visited The Brand Market Platform Today ? Make Money As A Buyer, Seller / Buy & Learn How To Make Bag Souvenurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.