Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site (1008 Views)

Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by Elbinawi: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
PRESS STATEMENT

Elrufa’i tampering with evidence, digs another mass grave at Mando site

It has come to the notice of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria that the Governor of Kaduna state, Nasiru Elrufa’i, has on Monday, 22/10/18 ordered for the mass burial of a large number of people presumably killed during the recent mayhem at Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna at the Mando site of an earlier mass grave he buried at least 347 members of the Islamic Movement.

We unequivocally condemn this clear attempt at tampering with evidence by the Kaduna state government desperately out trying to obliterate this invaluable crime scene perpetrated by his government, when in the midnight of 16/12/15, the same government buried 347 people it killed in Zaria during the Nigerian Army’s brutal assault on Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and members of the Islamic Movement, resulting in the death of over a thousand civilian citizens.

Secondly, we condemn even the idea by the Kaduna state government to hurriedly bury victims of the recent utterly senseless mayhem in parts of Kaduna in mass grave, at a time it imposed a 24-hour curfew without allowing relatives of victims identify their loved ones for a more befitting burial. This is an open show of complete disregard to human lives by the Kaduna state government.

We strongly believe that this recent hasty mass burial is another attempt by the Elrufai’s government to sweep under the carpet the atrocities committed by some religious and ethnic bigots involved in the avoidable killings at Kasuwan Magani and Kaduna metropolis in the same way it did with the first mass grave.

The Islamic Movement in Nigeria wishes to draw the attention of Kaduna state citizens and other well-meaning Nigerians to the fact that the entire ruse by Governor Elrufai about convicting the criminals that planned and orchestrated the recent crisis in Kaduna is full of deceit, since the evidence admissible in any court has been buried. It bears a striking resemblance to his government's stubborn refusal to arrest and prosecute the soldiers involved in the Zaria genocide of December 2015, even after a Judicial Commission of Inquiry found them culpable.

We therefore call on the international community, Human Rights Organizations and the general public to closely watch the Mando site of mass graves to prevent tempering with the evidence of crime perpetrated against humanity under any guise.
SIGNED BY
IBRAHIM MUSA
PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM OF ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA
24/10/2018
Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by dafeyankee: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Rubbish.
Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by mendii(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
i do tell people that elrufai is a physco,a drug addict who without his drugs is nothing but an elohssa

how he even became the govnor of kaduna state for the fact that he is a non-indigene is still a misery to me.

1 Like

Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by SarkinYarki: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
The innocent blood on El Rufais head is something else

1 Like

Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by mushystuff: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmm..
Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by Pennywise(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
I wont be surprised if ELrufai sponsored this press release to give the impression that moslems are giving his govt heat. For those who are ignorant of the facts El rufai is at the fore front of the Jihad against Christians in Kaduna State

2 Likes

Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by chinjo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
please anyone that has full knowledge of what really led to the recent Kaduna crisis should please share.
Re: Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site by Notryme80: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pennywise:
I wont be surprised if ELrufai sponsored this press release to give the impression that moslems are giving his govt heat. For those who are ignorant of the facts El rufai is at the fore front of the Jihad against Christians in Kaduna State

How dare you take words out of my mouth in this manner? Well, I'm happy we share similar view about this report wink

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Atiku’s Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Deji Adeyanju Released From Prison. Re-arrested And To Be Charged For Terrorism / 2019: Cash Crunch Hits APC, PDP, As Parties Halt Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.