Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Neymar Jr Shows Off New Tattoo Featuring Spider-man And Batman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Jr Shows Off New Tattoo Featuring Spider-man And Batman (457 Views)

Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr Shows Off New Tattoo Featuring Spider-man And Batman by Redeakaa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Neymar has added more ink to his body which is already filled with lots of ink undecided this time its on his back

The back tattoos feature two images from the Marvel and DC canon, with the left side adorned with an image of Spider-Man and on the right is Batman

E be like say we go start call am....BatNeymar,
Or maybe SpiderNeymar...... In fact Neymar Man cheesy

Which one do u think he could be compared to smiley

For me I think he is the Loki(Brother of Thor) of Football....Judging from the fact that he can be a hero sometimes and other times the villain

Pictures Below

(1) (Reply)

Mommy See I Made It, I Am Famous” – Actor, RMD Says As He Is Welcomed To Turkey / Nigerian Rapper Yung6ix Blast Ward Organiser / Nigerian Man Realize 306,415 After Saving For 10 Months In His Wooden Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.