Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State (27693 Views)

President Buhari Signs Executive Order Revoking All Fire Arms License. / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by ismaog4u(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
God bless JKF, God bless Ekiti kete

1 Like

Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by colestephan86: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
GidifeedNews:
Photos Of Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State

The Newly elected governor of Ekiti state, Dr Kayode Fayemi who said education would be free in all public primary and secondary schools across the state as finally signed the executive order revoking education levies in schools in the state.

The Governor just signed the agreement and it is now approved that their would be free education in all public school across the state.

Fayemi is Working, Ekiti State Is Moving. 

See photos below..

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-ekiti-state-governor-kayode-fayemi-signing-the-order-revoking-schools-payment-in-the-state
Who saw boy alinko in the group pic. That dude love school s'ha.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
Fayose is a Wicked man. He stole Ekiti blind, Embarrassed them in the media and still levied education. In saner climes, no court would grant such a person bail
When Atiku/ Peter obi becomes president, you will see the other side of Fayemi. Fayemi is enjoying the dividend of parallel government
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by klax(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
Fayose is a Wicked man. He stole Ekiti blind, Embarrassed them in the media and still levied education. In saner climes, no court would grant such a person bail

So all apc states runs free education? Pls does people like you don't reason well before talking. And have ask yourself where would fayemi get the fund from to run free education in Ekiti?

So since Fayose did not run free education simply mean he is wicked and can you kindly tell me how many apc states run free education even those running it go and ask the student parents the hell they are going through from unecessary levies.

Bro always think I mean think and ask yourself a honest question before posting any comment.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by hammendable: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
A new WhatsApp group for the politically inclined and also for those who believe the development of our community is our collective responsibility

https:///IjlyfDAAFgHGRrHacW8clF
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by kinibigdeal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

Dear Oga BMC,

School fees under Fayose was N1000. Fayose was never accused of looting money in ekiti, he was only accused of receiving money from Dasuki for election purposes. Fayemi had series of corruption cases to answer and not Fayose.

Do enjoy your day my honourable BMC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by bigpicture001: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mr I too sabi governor, plz look into the state nd strength of the economy before you start doing free sruffs,cuz dey may haunt u latr
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by fof1: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

PLS CLOSE UR MOUTH,U HV NOT EVEN BEEN TO LAGOS TALK LESS OF OTHER CLIMES. D DECEIT OF LUCIFER...
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by fof1: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

PLS CLOSE UR MOUTH,U HV NOT EVEN BEEN TO LAGOS TALK LESS OF OTHER CLIMES. D DECEIT OF LUCIFER...WEYRE
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Skybee1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eye service.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by deebrownneymar: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is fantastic
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by pastoradebola: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by EnaibeSam: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
How much were they paying? Later you will start hearing that schools in Ekiti does not have chalks, and instructional materials to teach the students. The token the students are paying is what most of the schools management use to run the schools.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Mydazz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Marygold637:
With a red pen. this ☝ guy is not serious. Okay, I get its use now.

Loool, which planet do you live,..... it's just a red design, so if that part is yellow then it's a yellow pen right?
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by efilefun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Brain dead
iamloski:
Political scam.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by bjnice(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Marygold637:

In case you don't know, red Pen is what is use by the executive, whether be it president or Governor. No government officials make a mistake of using it, if he/she mistake does that na sack letter sure pass.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Damoche10: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Marygold637:

Don't you know that executive orders are signed with red pen, u slowpoke! grin grin
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by pieces18: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
the motive behind this is questionable, because i see no reason why these children are there, or are they signatory to order too? i wish him well anyway. i see all apc governors / government struggling to impress, but we see it all as lies. we refused to be deceived or lied to. 2019, some people will know that performance will be the only ticket for second term, else one term is all that wicked and lie lie people can get in office.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Herkim(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bros kindly ask Google For your answers

chloride6:
How would this help?

How much were they paying before?
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by texazzpete(m): 5:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:
Mr Governor sir,
Thanks for this one, continue from where the last administration had stopped for the fulfilment of democratic dividends to the people of your state.

Nairalanders, I travelled through the fly over constructed by the last administration,
I must tell you Oshokomale did a well done work.

You drove over ONE flyover and concluded the last administration did a good job?

Are your standards that low?! is mediocrity your second name?

Disappointing.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Abdulhakeem78(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2018
texazzpete:

You drove over ONE flyover and concluded the last administration did a good job?

Are your standards that low?! is mediocrity your second name?

Disappointing.
Sir let's always learn how to move the direction of our fingers any time we want to comment on someone's post.
Thank God! I made the post clear enough for everybody to see, irrespective of their level in English which makes our National Language.
Sir, I didn't give an account of Fayose led administration. What I did was to balance my political view.
Political tolerance should be imbibed as a watching word of every political viewer and commentator.
Thanks God bless.
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by Jacktheripper: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
TechCapon:
in Sacramento?
Guy wetin do your site!
Re: Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State by TechCapon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Guy wetin do your site!
I'm having issues with the hosting company. I'll fix it soon. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara / Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.