Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Real Life - Christ Lives In Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - Christ Lives In Me (211 Views)

Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! / Covid 19: Rccg,deeper Life,christ Embassy,others Reopen Over 10,000 Churches / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - Christ Lives In Me by banabest(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*CHRIST LIVES IN ME*
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Glory to God. I’m dead and alive at the same time!
Thank you, precious Father, that I’m living a life that is really Jesus Christ living in me!
I praise you, Father, because my worldly ways and sins were crucified on the cross with Jesus, who loved me and gave himself for me.
The old me is dead – doubts, thoughts, habits, hurts and memories – and I’m a completely new person, top to bottom, inside and out.
The body life I live is now ruled by Jesus, and I live in this body of flesh and bone by my faith in him.
Because of this, I’m a new person with nothing to hold me back!
Father, I thank you that my new life glorifies you!

*#MyConfession*�
*#ChristLivesInMe*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

God Help Us / Don't Ignore This Post. / Handling Your Weaknesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.