Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier (354 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier by gidgiddy: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Soon after IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, made his Sunday broadcast, social commentator and fomer Secretary of OPC, Kayode Ogundamisi, made a series of tweets which he claimed were a summary of the one hour broadcast by Kanu.

Much of what Kayode tweeted were complete lies. One of such lies is that Kanu used the word "zoo" throughout the one hour speech. Kanu never uttered the word zoo.

Kayode the tweeted that Kanu said he doesnt recognise The courts and will not attend court without UN supervision. Another lie. Kanu said many times during the broadcast that he is coming back to fight his case in court but that he wants assurances from the international community that there will not be executive influence in the trial. Kanu never uttered the words "UN Supervision"

Kayode tweeted that Kanu said "The Army of the zoo killed my Dog Jack and a few other people in my compound"

What Kanu actually said was "I was in my home preparing to go to Abuja for my case when they came to kill me, they even killed Jack, our Dog and my cousin Adaku and 28 others that died that day"

Many people who didn't listen to the broadcast started running with the story that Kanu remembered Jack the Dog but not the 28 people that died. They didnt even know that Kanu prayed for the 28 souls and observed a minute silence in their honour.

Kayode Ogundamisi also tweeted that Kanu called the Nigerian court a Kangaroo court. Lies

What Nnamdi Kanu said Is that he wants the court to hold an evidenciary hearing rather than a Kangaroo court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier by SadiqBabaSani: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Man is A Devil
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier by SadiqBabaSani: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Evil Souls with Darkness inside dem
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier by Racoon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
No be today BMC/BMO members begin to lie.They've been lying from antiquity. angry
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: The Unrepentant BMC Lier by UnclePati: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Our western brothers ....

lying is their trade
Betrayal is their hobby.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set Penalty For Visa Defaulters / Jude Ngaji, Your Political Oblivion Here / 2019: Calabar Lawmaker Reveals What Will Lead To Nigeria’s Final Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.