Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram (81691 Views)

Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebilz come n see ur lil bro...
Lil bro with a big active di*k

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Kenekingisback: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
This Buhari govt sef angry

3 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by utenwuson: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
These two are nacking constantly..........
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Zuorom: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
We love you Starboy and Tiwa Savage kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wizkid never talk wetn Tbillz do am.

4 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Otii4god: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
YEYE dey smell no be small

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by klax(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
For God sake spare us this nonsense. They are both adult and can do whatever so pls free us OP.

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
WizKid gotta be careful, T-Billz may not hit him because he flirted with his babymama for popularism, but because he makes the whole world mock him.

4 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by DAntivirus: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:
Let me also go and find my own best friend.... I can’t be shouting on top another person’s friendship goals.

But Wizkid and Tiwa, I see you wink wink wink

#CarryGo

Let's make a movie together grin
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by 1x2x3: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
No comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by oluwaferanmi1: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
ok ooooo we don ear them grin
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Adeyinka123: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Callous and insensitive. What kind of best friends that ends on the bed? Playing on someone sensibilities. The handshake has gone beyond the elbow already. Nigerians knows better after watching the video. Tiwa, this is not fair in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by otherway: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
chriskosherbal:
These two are just making their money guys get that ok

Leave the jobless lazy Nigerian youths to continue fooling themselves discussing their matter.

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:
Let me also go and find my own best friend.... I can’t be shouting on top another person’s friendship goals.

But Wizkid and Tiwa, I see you wink wink wink

#CarryGo
oya! i dey here! me too dey look for best friend like you tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by otherway: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Adeyinka123:
Callous and insensitive. What kind of best friends that ends on the bed? Playing on someone sensibilities. The handshake has gone beyond the elbow already. Nigerians knows better after watching the video. Tiwa, this is not fair in my opinion.

Arindin ni e.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Seahawk: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lmao this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
DAntivirus:

Let's make a movie together grin

sad
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Seahawk: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Not fair to who?
Adeyinka123:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
oya! i dey here! me too dey look for best friend like you tongue

Hmmmmm
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Andyblaze:
As shared on Instagram moments ago

smh...see children wey dem conceive for farm road and ontop native mat dey worry about who tiwa savage share her IKEA kingsize bed with...I just dey laugh so many heee sef...Some of dem now dey think weda to prove to me how is their biznes or not...

If u must laff tiwa,laff in ur head and get a real life!!! �����
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by DAntivirus: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:

sad
grin OK let's make a video... we'll call ours EFORIRO grin
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by KelB(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
All this one is to calm Teebliz spirit
The deed had been done
U can't unfvck what has been fvcked it can only be refvcked
Best friend my foot
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:

Hmmmmm
Hmmmm.. this doesn't sound like a best friend Hmmmm. grin
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by kejizy: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
hmm
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by KelB(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
If anybody has teebillz contact, tell him I'll give him two nights with my pussyy, out of pity!

We all deserve to be happy
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by tesppidd: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
If anybody has teebillz contact, tell him I'll give him two nights with my pussyy, out of pity!

well

how good is your pusssy?
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by obayendo1010(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
THINK I DONT NEED A SISTER AGAIN HAVE REDUCE MY STANDARD.
PLS BEST FRIEND WILL BE OKAY

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by KelB(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:

Two good night of your pvssy
You're really a cheerful giver

6 Likes

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
DAntivirus:

grin OK let's make a video... we'll call ours EFORIRO grin

Vegetable?
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
Hmmmm.. this doesn't sound like a best friend Hmmmm. grin

You are right, it doesn't

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by ikorodureporta: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Tiwa agbaya.. possessed demon..na to use d poor boy sperm for yr cult runz abi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.