Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

You Ate My Pu**y After Another N*gga N*tted In Me – Lady Tells Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Ate My Pu**y After Another N*gga N*tted In Me – Lady Tells Her Man (617 Views)

Another N*de Of Cynthia Morgan When She Exposed Her Boobs In 2018 / 250Miles: 'Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Ate My N100k' Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Accused / MC Galaxy Shares Another N*de video of Etinosa, questions Claim Of Being Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Ate My Pu**y After Another N*gga N*tted In Me – Lady Tells Her Man by daniel404: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
A lady has caused controversy on twitter after she responded to a post by a guy who seemed to have

had a previous $exual encounter with her. The lady claimed he ate her va.gina filled with as another man just had $ex with her.

In what initially looked like a clap back after the guy made a post decrying the rising rate of STDs among women.

The guy had tweeted:

STD’s are high cause y’all praise this filthy a$$ “be a proud hoe” nonsense. We need to bring back slut shaming! Put you dirty hoes in check!

Then the lady who wanted to give him the shock of his life replied his tweet saying:
You ate my pu**y after another nigga nutted in.....

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/you-ate-my-puy-after-another-ngga-ntted.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Heir Arrives At His Fatherland To Claim Throne / Eedris Abdulkareem Post Hilarious Video Of Buhari On Game Show / So Cute: Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.