Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Blogging Is Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogging Is Profitable (291 Views)

Start A POS Business That Is Profitable In Nigeria / Which One Is Profitable Between Opening A Bet9ja Shop And Buying a Keke For tran / Blogging Is Not More Reliable Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Is Profitable by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
HOW TO START A BLOG WITH A CHEAP AND RELIABLE HOST

Do you want to start a blog with a cheap and reliable host? Then this article will show you everything you need to know on how to start a blog, not only but with a cheap and reliable hosting.

So whether you live in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana or anywhere across Africa or the world, you would be able to start your own blog.

WHY STARTING A BLOG?
Blogging is fast becoming the best decision anyone can take, not only for the money, but focusing on a passion which yes, is hard work but extremely fulfilling.

I as a blogger, I’m growing closer to being able to work from home, and I am absolutely loving it and can’t believe how much my life has improved in the past year.

Anyone can make money with a blog, and I was able to make money back that I even paid for my hosting very quickly. Blogging is well worth it, and am sure if you give it a try you will be able to make your own money as well.

5 STEP ON HOW TO START A BLOG
1. Select what You want to Blog About

2. Choose A Blogging Platform

3. Choose A Web Host

4. Choose A website Name for the Blog

5. Install WordPress

STEP 1: SELECT WHAT YOU WANT TO BLOG ABOUT
Selecting what you want to blog about is one of the most important step to put into consideration when thinking of how to start a blog. Instead of jumping and following the crowed to get lost, focus on what blog niche that interest you and you love writing about.

It will do you good to select a blog niche that you’re very familiar with, instead of following what every other person is doing.

Some good blog niche to start a blog on are:

Health and Fitness
Education
Personal Finance
Unemployment
Agriculture
And thousands more, just to mention a few. >>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.kingdavidsblog.com/2018/10/22/how-to-start-a-blog-with-a-cheap-and-reliable-host/

(1) (Reply)

Shoes Wholesale And Retail Buyers Wanted / BREAKING: Court Stops NLC, Tuc’s From Nationwide Strike On November 6 / Buying And Selling Services In Nigeria On Service Marketplace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.