Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) (18692 Views)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Lexus / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) by fatoyo: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2018
the only i know is that it is expensive grin

ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING NYSC CORPER? ENHANCE YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS TO SECURE YOUR DREAM JOBS

Young Africans are now also realizing that equipping themselves with technical knowledge is the surest way to remain not only globally relevant but to be able to change things and create new jobs the way

Knowledge has evolved rapidly globally, but our educational institutions seem frozen in time.

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- 3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
- MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
- VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
- PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

Re: 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) by technicallyrich(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tunechiami:
Jetta stronger than a Rolls Royce? Comments here will kill me today.
this is just a fansy luxury car,nothing much.
Jetta can go to any road,even aba road,but these car cant.
So tell me which one is stronger.
Re: 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) by mezarddinny: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tunechiami:
Lmao! Oh please.
it is true but I would buy it if I had the money, the car sure looks good
Re: 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) by emmyN(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Anything made with hand to perfection is always special
I know it is considered special. It's the 'why?' of it I want to know.
Re: 15 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About The Luxurious Rolls Royce Brand (pics) by tck2000(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rivalry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Car Is Good For A First Time Buyer? / Free Driving Lessons For 20 People / How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.