Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (51339 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Corrinthians(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Hey....guard your mouth.

I am here!

Back to topic; that picture is as old as Baba Buhari.
Those of you shouting "old picture" are simply trying to console yourselves.

Where's your proof it is old?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by jumpandpas(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teewhy2:
Are you saying, he might join Oshomole in APC.
Abeg who know the surname of Adam and Eve, I need am for bible quiz am preparing for.

Adam Jehovah

Eve Adam Jehovah
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by dainformant(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
this is it.
Corrinthians:
Proof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Apocalypse12: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
gentlemayor:
Peeps, can anybody tell me what is happening here...I'm just being curious.
medical passed
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Gboy101: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
that image is a Photoshop. so many things are wrong with it.

firstly that photo of oshiomole is very old and he was much younger probably his first team as governor of edo states. the recent photo of oshiomole is older that what can be obtained from that image.

secondly IK image is recent and the posture is wrong to have snap with oshiomole in that gesture. as he was looking other direction.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by GentleMoney: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
coolcharm:
Ekweremadu is about to become Judas Iscariot

shocked
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Maket: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
I see a physical giant vs political giant.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Gboy101: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
that image is a Photoshop. so many things are wrong with it.

firstly that photo of oshiomole is very old and he was much younger probably his first team as governor of edo states. the recent photo of oshiomole is older that what can be obtained from that image.

secondly IK image is recent and the posture is wrong to have snap with oshiomole in that gesture. as he was looking other direction.

the Muhammadu buhari image there was doctored in place of Jonathan
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
coolcharm:
Ekweremadu is about to become Judas Iscariot

He is about to be translated from the Kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of Light tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Kantin12(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
We are just played
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Glink2018(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Hey....guard your mouth.

I am here!

Back to topic; that picture is as old as Baba Buhari.

Can't you see buhari picture around the office?

Look very well..
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by tuniski: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...old photo indeed...how old is the photo...isn't that PMB's picture on the wall...Ekweremadu using his feet to test the waters...
2016!
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by opribo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
A friend of my enemy is my enemy, HOHA.

Trust is a scarce commodity amongst them.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Jestin: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
coolcharm:

Your own Judas na carrot. Na fried rice and coleslaw dey hungry you cheesy

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by captianfreeman(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
princdebola201:
lols medicals completed
You are right, a loan deal is likely before the beginning of next political season. .
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Raphaelcarter: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nairaland please instead of telling us this kind of thing why not tell us what Laid Muhammad drank that made him to say he'll attack Israel..

We want to knoooww
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by cupid4love(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
na waooooo no permanent friends or enemies in politics....

mean while, you can check HOW TO JOIN SACHIEL ORDER( the only best place for those who believe in universal law)
a very powerful and fulfilling order to help you succeed in life without much street.
You can contact me also through my profile info by checking my signature.
i wish you peace and abundance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by MrRush(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
princdebola201:
lols medicals completed
waiting for the official signing announcement smiley
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Eco101: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Old pix

Please see more pictures. It happened in June, 2016: www.nairaland.com/3146724/photos-deputy-senate-presidentekweremadu-gbenga
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by engineerboat(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...old photo indeed...how old is the photo...isn't that PMB's picture on the wall...Ekweremadu using his feet to test the waters...

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by meetgaya: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
gentlemayor:
Peeps, can anybody tell me what is happening here...I'm just being curious.
somebody political career is about to die
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by engineerboat(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Glink2018:

Can't you see buhari picture around the office?

Look very well..

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by fashrola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is an old picture (two years) when Ekweremadu visited Edo state during Oba's demise....

When last did you see Oshomole in that Khaki uniform? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by chloride6: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
princdebola201:
lols medicals completed

I swear you dey craze

grin
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
What of Tinubu and Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by Justseyii: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by kolaomoobba: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ekweremadu has completed his medical, signed 4 & half years contract & to be unvailed to the fans & management of APC fc before ending of the month.
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by NdiaraIGBO: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Civilisation don reach igboland. ......see flat head in agbada
Re: Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) by kingsman66(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
some APC lunatic will not ascertain they main info b4 commuting, i dnt know APC love Ike Ekweremadu like this...... they are patiencely waiting for Ekweremadu defection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.