Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer (26320 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Litres Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by moscobabs(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2018
H
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2018
ednut1:
What do pple gain drinking these bitter things

Acquired Taste
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2018
My drink. infact am worried it's like they are not putting sugar inside, Heineken is just a premium drink, the quality is top notch.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Kento4ken: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Wen Aba don bring 33, eagle, hero
All d dabo drinks � day nija watin there except..
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2018
sweetkev:
Trophy has taken over all beers in Nigeria. Their juju strong die grin
Move our of the west small na

Hero is more popular than trophy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Heniken,is my brand,chairman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by durubennie(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2018
ednut1:
how old are u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by IMASTEX: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Youngzedd:
Person wey never chop e dey drink beer

If you know you know.
Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by dangoteinlaw: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2018
sweetkev:
lol heneiken used to be mine favourite till I tasted trophy.. grin I swear their JuJu strong gan

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by durubennie(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Heineken Budweiser make sense like madt

Alcohol is life and the cure to everytin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Galaticos444: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2018
I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Claireshan1(f): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2018
Heineken is expensive so they settled for O'mpa I mean Hero and 33
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by hucienda: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Arguably one of the best if not the best Lager Beers in the market. Heineken is indeed, Premium Quality.

But as condition make crayfish bend for naija, masses gaz find alternative cheaper ones.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Kendrick80(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2018
sweetkev:
And Goldberg grin
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Akios63(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2018
nice
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Kendrick80(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Cut d price....demand would increase

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Hoodbilonia: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
heneiken na water
i dey on my tombo bottle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2018
How many Nigerians are working in Heineken??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by chosenwan1(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2018
You will think we patronize our own beer brand by now with the way we love alcohol but no. This foreigners only remember us when their sales is declining.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by ibnchokomah(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2018
ednut1:
Same thing I used to think until I started drinking. Found out it wasn't bitter after the 3rd bottle grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by pawesome(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Them go soon run comot... Na Buhari cause am.. Boys no get money to buy Heineken... So we go for those beers wey de affordable at pump price
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by VicHots(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
We are born again Nigerians thanks to babavBuhari
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by PrinceDangana(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
. am a graduate please i need any kind of job anywhere in Nigeria please 08064808701...
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Okoyeebo: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Those of us who are disciples of Budweiser, let's assemble here for Holy Water.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Yankee101: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Poverty effects. The bad thing is people still go and look for cheaper liquor that destroys the kidneys and livers.
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by dangoteinlaw: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
heneiken na water
i dey on my tombo bottle
I won't let u disrespect the best beer in the world by calling it water.. do u smoke ? If yes then try taking Benson and hedges along heneiken and tell me how u felt.
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Omololu2121: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Move our of the west small na

Hero is more popular than trophy
una wahala too much.
For your side hero popular, 4 him own side trophy popular.

Hero wey I never see before for Lagos, mtcheww.
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by Sall(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2018
See has this government been take humble Nigerians. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by FTjnr(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Bamidey:
FTjnr your attention is needed here bro. grin

don't believe this statement, bro. it's a fallacy. i believe budweiser owners are sponsoring this. grin

there's no bar you go to and you don't see people drinking heineken. it's one of the most expensive beers but i don't think the price has affected its consumption in any way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by guywitzerogal(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2018
inoki247:
When dey can Get Trophy and Goldberg at cheaper rate but like seriously dat Budweiser make sense gan..
werin make sense baba I go drink I crate of dat Budweiser na so so urine I go d pee, d drink b like pure water
Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by emperorblog(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2018
they should reduce d prize to #150 kwanu
check ma siggy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drinking Less Of Heineken’s 62 Billion Liters Of Beer by omojesu202(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2018
sweetkev:

speak for your location. nobody takes trophy here. Life is the bomb in east

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever / 10 Disgusting Facts About Fast Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.