Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom (466 Views)

Quick Action Debt Recovery In Dubai: Regaining Financial Control / Ekiti Governor Ayodele Fayose Pictured Having A Hair Cut At Exotic Barbing Salon / PDP Picks A Professor To Succeed Fayose As Ekiti Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by tkshittu3(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose fired the first SHOT after regaining freedom:
He said :
"Let me say very expressly that I'm not like my friend, Godswill Akpabio that they used EFCC to intimidate and he joined APC out of fear of going to jail.
"I can't ridicule myself before my people and entire Nigerians. Again, I say that they have today but they can't have tomorrow. These Pharaohs that you see today, tomorrow, we shall see them no more"
Fayose is now back HOME!!!!
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by Slickest(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
tkshittu3:
Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose fired the first SHOT after regaining freedom:
He said :
"Let me say very expressly that I'm not like my friend, Godswill Akpabio that they used EFCC to intimidate and he joined APC out of fear of going to jail.
"I can't ridicule myself before my people and entire Nigerians. Again, I say that they have today but they can't have tomorrow. These Pharaohs that you see today, tomorrow, we shall see them no more"
Fayose is now back HOME!!!!
Shebi he is free now, he can run his gutter
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
coward die many times before their death. akpabio is a coward
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Peter the rock.... I fitnt laugh
Re: Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom by otipoju(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
No be say Akpabio dey fear jail.

Its just as the Konji that will finish him inside jail that he cannot cope with.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Want For The New Year / Full "Success" Story Of Warri School Girl That Went Viral (make Them Flog Me) / Still In Love With Samsung Phones? Meet The Affordable Samsung Galaxy A10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.