Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs (4989 Views)

Meet World’s Hairiest Man Larry Gomez Earns Nickname Wolf Man / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares New Pictures On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by GidifeedNews: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Self-proclaimed Nigeria’s queen of hairs,Queen Okafor took to social media to show off her legs..She tagged them sexy.

She previously said:

“The first time it started to grow on my body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse.

“The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised.

“She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself.”
Back in 2017,she said

My boyfriend likes me the way I look and I have not been dumped because I am hairy.”     

Source:  https://dailynaija.com/post/nigerias-hairiest-woman-shows-off-her-sexy-legs                                           
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Graphic photos.
Disturbing photos.

Viewers' discretion is advised.

How her toto go come be nah?

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by soberdrunk(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Blood of THANOS!!! Her boyfriend is a "STRONG" man!!! Ordinary veins in a lady's hands is a turnoff for me talkless of this rainforest i am seeing........ angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by itiswellandwell: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Tenn88: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Her punna go worst
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Slickest(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ki leleyi nitori oloun...God save her say we no dey world of game of thrones, na stanice baratheon for smoke u to bcome king....

Belyk female evolution if man
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Moderators please I suggest a lengthy jail time for all these wicked bloggers out to kill our libidos. They'll tag a thread sexy, but when we rush and click it, it's just plain bullshìt. You guys should do the needful!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by DonCortino: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! embarassed

Now am scared! cry
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Dottore: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
She's living with a disorder, I don't see any need in people making derogatory remarks about the challenge she's facing. I tell you most solemnly even with her uncommon hairs she looks more beautiful than most girls and the wives/girlfriends of many people ranting facelessly on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Rosay15(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dis is abonormal
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by CreepyBlackpool: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
I sincerely believe that your definition of sexy very much differs from mine

tf?!?!

who can even fvck this one
how did you even manage to get a boyfriend shocked
your jazz must be extra strong
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Tamarapetty(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
She reminds me of that lady in THE GREATEST SHOWMAN. . . lol
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by CreepyBlackpool: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
this is disgusting tbh

imagine trying to feel your girls face in the dark and you go just dey feel hairs, like you're in bed with your fellow man.

Before you penetrate this one, you gas carry cutlass clear bush first
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by tossie101(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hm
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Famocious19(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Graphic photos.
Disturbing photos.

Point of correction: How his...
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Famocious19(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Blood of THANOS!!! Her boyfriend is a "STRONG" man!!! Ordinary veins in a lady's hands is a turnoff for me talkless of this rainforest i am seeing........ angry

Rain forest dey learn ... This one na Game Reserve
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by okenwaa(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
See facial hair wey some men fit do anything for just dey waste.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:07am On Oct 25, 2018
OP, you call this sexy

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by taiyesoul(f): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Vaseline crew. How market?
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Nizguy(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked the day I saw her inside bus along old market road, Onitsha
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by femi4: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2018
This Igbo is amakaless.....
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by pacino26(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Dottore:
She's living with a disorder, I don't see any need in people making derogatory remarks about the challenge she's facing. I tell you most solemnly even with her uncommon hairs she looks more beautiful than most girls and the wives/girlfriends of many people ranting facelessly on nairaland.

My brother she deserves our compassion and empathy. Though this kind thing is a no no for me, the display and all that.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by PrincessB1(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked Queen of hair

Wonderful lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Painkila: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
I like hairy women but not this.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by Painkila: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Graphic photos.
Disturbing photos.

lesbians will do anything to Bleep with her/him.she is a rare type,just like a transgendered.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by 1Sharon(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by officialteemi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
her boyfrnd tho
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kai! So this woman doesn't get tired of assaulting our sensibilities? Someone should tag her a terrorist. Every time I see her name in an article I get ready for an upset stomach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
1Sharon:
Igbo amaka
We reject this one. She is an honorary Afonja as far as I am concerned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa ” If You Are Happily Married, You Are Tolerating Bullsh*t” / Tacha Embraces Fans Who Rock Body Odour T-shirt, Receives More Gifts In Benin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.