Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo (30114 Views)

Paul Okoye Steps Out With His Twins In New Photo / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Music superstar, Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy, has taken sometime off his studio and music business to play with his cute twins as new adorable photo shows they are growing really fast.

The father of 3 took to his IG page to share this adorable photo of himself and his twins - Nadia and Nathan.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/paul-okoye-and-his-twins-in-adorable.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by myners007: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ok, but if u like train them to fight against one another just as u teamed up with Jude against Peter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wow! See how grown they are now

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by aristocrazzy: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Overfine pikin, lemme marry fine wife..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Segunade10: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Beats Davido & Chioma Hands Down With Their Love Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5vbK8BdOiU

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by BALLOSKI: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin

Na d girl come look like her papa. Paul sef

Make I pretend say Peter no like this kain pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by MooreJozo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
mice
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Facebooker(f): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked

Just 1 round is all I want with him.

His sight makes me cum hard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Jesuslvzme(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cute
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by condralbedez: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
why d boy leg bend like so ?
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Jude49(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cute kids... To get pikin just dey hungry me
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by tossie101(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
myners007:
Ok, [s]but if u like train them to fight against one another just as u teamed up with Jude against Peter.[/s]

Is this all ur Brain could locate, from ur database undecided

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Where are the chanters of UPCOMING ARTISTE you wake up and call Paul or Peter Upcoming artiste forgetting they are your agemate. With wife and kids yet you have not eaten well today MAY God remove Poverty and Bad mouth from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Burgerlomo: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by myettiallah: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked

Gay spotted
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Seb: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Tonimordred(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked

tomoro u go kum dey cry sey e no pay ur pikin skool fees

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Ginalex(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked

this one wan form female undecided.. Hegoat like you undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Emmaskill(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked
who? me? baby, my pant is already down.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked

Person husband fa!Hell knows no fury like d jealousy of a woman.better go buy yasef a pfucking cucumber.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
shocked
Another attention seeking, fake account fúcktard.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Johnsown1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ginalex:
this one wan form female undecided.. Hegoat like you undecided

Lol, you know the idiot
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by frankfab(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
myners007:
Ok, but if u like train them to fight against one another just as u teamed up with Jude against Peter.

Mechie Onu..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
beautifulbeautifulbeautiful
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo by Peejayx01(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Beautiful kids , these ones are kids not pikins grin

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Arrested By Policemen In Osogbo (photo) / John Boyega: Nigerian Playing A Lead Role On Star Wars / Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.