Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos (43946 Views)

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / 8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is becoming rampant. If you have a girl child, close monitoring is advised.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by pascalbenz: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nawa oh! Wettin Dis Country Wan Turn To Self, Na Dis Kind News Just Dey Trend Back To Back
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Jabioro: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Did he get what he bargained for? Nay! Mob him to death as in VIP punishment..
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by dominique(f): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
I'm tired of reading this type of news. Too many sick perverts in this country.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
What’s Happening...??
ASHAWO no dey again
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
I advocate that kondo killing juju shld b tied to all gal child waist hence forth!
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by dammyoye2002(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good he was caught. What can a 7yr old offer for God's sake.
#stopthisbarbaricact.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Christians and raping are made for each other. Though Rome is among the high ranking cities of rape violence. Thanks to Shari'a, you rape you die!
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by carrascocity(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Biingoo:
7yrs old gini?? Spoilt child!! That useless girl must have seduced the young man. olosho from birth tufiakwa!

I cover my girls with the blood of Jesus!!!

Obu ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by bmos(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
iHart:
He even got less than what he bargained for.

Lead him to Golgota abeg
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Loannes ur pple eh una no dey shame lmao
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
okenwaa:
Dem no touch am well sef..
meaning?
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Honestly as an NCAN officer, I'm highly disappointed.

If you know how much I spent on transportation to check the name, you will pity me!

BTW, let me reiterate my love for you Igbos..

Kanu dog rest in peace!
P&I amaka

Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
They should beat him very well
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Sorry Namecheckers, this time around, accept the big disappointment. grin
the name checking is inconclusive
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by okenwaa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
meaning?

Dem no beat am well....en still fresh.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by FBIL: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Haa..! This thing was posted in Facebook by Sodiq where one Lawal was caught paedophiling. If na the other region, they for don put tyre and petrol on him tey tey.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by vicben27(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
children are no longer Safe, the best parents and guardians can to is to try to be vigilant and monitor their children and the soo called family friends but the girl child and the male are increasingly getting molested as the days go bye. parents should also educate their children on forms of abuses and how to report or avoid them. some men are animals in human form.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
This guy can only thank God for the high cost of petrol.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by ashawopikin(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Paedophiles everywhere
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Just tie rope on his balls and attach it to a moving vehicles

Let the vehicle ran for 7hrs since the child is seven years

After that his dick will never raise at the sight of a minor
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by efavour: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
abbeyty:
Some parents self, why would you leave your 7 years old kid unattended to for a long period to the extent of one lunatic abusing her
I grew up in the village. I ran around unattended visiting friends and other play groupso. Sometimes we sit for long under the udara tree waiting for one fall. It was in nineties and no adult has ever tried to take advantage of us. Even ordinary lewed remark like they do here to a girl child will bring out the demons in their parants. I mean remarks like hahaha this girl don reach to dig oh and other stupid ones School boys has their puppy sweethearts and not these babies.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bastar.d...there shall be no peace for rapists, he should be torn apart
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
They should dig a hole in the ground, fill it with soldier ants and get the guy to I sett his blokus inside the hole since to him hole na hole naaaaaa angry
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
it happened in my area ,his name is Kareem jinadu olaa niyi from afonja local govt of ogun state.
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by Mathew1999(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
I think dis guy is under spel or something
Coz y will u get turned on at a 7 year old girl

My judgement is this
His joystick should be destroyed and freed shocked
Re: Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos by LastSurvivor11: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
From the the dressing they don't need to tell you it's afonja again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.