Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment (361 Views)

Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by segunkass(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
In a group of 120students 12 study maths 65 study physics 53 students study chemistry. If 35 of the students study both math and physics, 21 students study both physics and chemistry, 30 students study both math and chemistry and each of the students study at least each of the subjects.

*Draw a Venn diagram
*How many of them studied all the three subjects
*Exactly two of the three courses
*Exactly one of the three subjects
*Mathematics only
Re: Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
segunkass:
In a group of 120students 12 study maths 65 study physics 53 students study chemistry. If 35 of the students study both math and physics, 21 students study both physics and chemistry, 30 students study both math and chemistry and each of the students study at least each of the subjects.

*Draw a Venn diagram
*How many of them studied all the three subjects
*Exactly two of the three courses
*Exactly one of the three subjects
*Mathematics only

start by drawing the venn diagram
Re: Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Go to a further maths textbook, look for the topic 'Permutation and combination' and study. That should help.
Re: Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by Alpha100(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2018

Get any book you want on any subject for almost free. I'm always available to provide my service. My WhatsApp line is always available.
Re: Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by yusman14(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2018
just apply d principle of cardinality.. 1..76 i am busy..i wil solv d rest later
Re: Pls Do Help Me Solve This Assignment by yusman14(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2018
just apply d principle of cardinality.. 1..76 i am busy..i wil solv d rest later

(1) (Reply)

Well Researched And Approved Project Materials / Professional Reseach Project Writers Needed On Projectreserve.com / UBA Presents Cobranded ID Card To Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.