Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) (1768 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by CastedGist: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Actress Onyi Alex shared the photo above of herself with a camel toe sliding out, and a man somewhere who couldn't control his emotions reached out to her, begging to have a taste of her, Says he Prefers her Body to Heaven

And from his photos he seems to be married man and father. see below!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-publicly-begs-actress-onyi-alex-show-private-part

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by CastedGist: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wat!!!

Bottom power........Upon say he get wife n kids
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by praizblog: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol...werey re oo
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by nifemi25(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eleyi ti ya were.
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Newboss(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wat!!!

Bottom power........Upon say he get wife n kids

Wife and kids can't stop a man from going after his goals angry

Nigga is an adventurous soul angry

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by tossie101(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Olodo24: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
best reply ever.... but this gal sef. wetin she wear? end time actress
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by jesmond3945: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Dont be deceived she will gladly show it to someone she fancies. The man is just trying to play around.

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Briee(f): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2018
I never this kind of stupidity before shocked
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Simbaz(m): 1:46am On Oct 25, 2018
grin great man is going for what he wants

I want to buy an address pin verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Orevastar5(m): 1:52am On Oct 25, 2018
I was reading it and same time shaking my head for the life of the man

Until I saw what he was begging for grin grin grin
D guy nor fit bear am again
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by FisifunKododada: 1:59am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Dis man deserve death by stoning
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by femi4: 5:49am On Oct 25, 2018
The man sound disgusting but after seeing what he was begging for I lipsrsealed
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Randy100: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Self control is the key. I may do the same but definitely not on social media.
Re: Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) by Fazemood(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Sha...The onyi kinda gat what deserves begging for. This is why my future wife must observe the family birth control rule, every child gets 4 yrs gap b4 the next. She must gym and exercise to keep the body inshape cuz I can not marry somebody like Simi in a year time she now turn to Bola haba!

With that and by Gods grace I can have my eyes only 4 her. sad

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Star Boy Wizkid’s 2018 Lamborghini Urus / On Becoming 34! Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Hot New Bikini Photos / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.