Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? (2476 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / See The Kind Of "Refreshment" A Lady Brought For Her Husband At Work Site (Pix) / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hello nairalander a lady brought to me pregnancy with shady background how should I go about it, On the day we coupulated was on the 24th of June but the result of her scan is reading 8th of June. There is a strong indication on my mind that am not the owner of the pregnancy how can I go about it?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
You make yourself sound like a big sissy

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Eketem: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pregnancy is usually estimated 2 weeks before the last period, if you are in doubt wait till she puts to bed and get a DNA test but in the main time try to support her through the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by tabithababy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello nairalander a lady brought to me pregnancy with shady background how should I go about it, On the day we coupulated was on the 24th of June but the result of her scan is reading 8th of June. There is a strong indication on my mind that am not the owner of the pregnancy how can I go about it?

Did you sleep with her or not

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
tabithababy:

Did you sleep with her or not

Just once and I cleaned every mess
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by SUPERPACK: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
free condom would have saved you all this stress, meanwhile start gathering baby materials e-g cloths, bowel, drug and food, while you await the result of your 8 minutes skin diving pleasure. Be a good dad. CHEERS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
SUPERPACK:
free condom would have saved you all this stress, meanwhile start gathering baby materials e-g cloths, bowel, drug and food, while you await the result of your 8 minutes skin diving pleasure. Be a good dad. CHEERS.

Mr Man if it happens I won't regret my action am just confused about the genuinty of the pregnancy keep wasting your sperm
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is how you should go about it:

If you're 90% sure it's NOT yours, sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel - let her know that despite your reservations, you're willing to wait it out and support her until the baby is born. You MUST also make it clear that once she has the baby, you're having DNA testing done to determine paternity and if the results show you're not the baby's daddy, you intend to take a walk right then & there and never have anything to do with her again.

See how she reacts.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
LOL. You just entered one chance. Since you can't just control your thirdleg, prepare for the consequences. I can only advise that you take her to a credible hospital you know so they can run tests again. lol. really funny that we weren't there when you were busy pounding yam but now, you run to nairaland counselors for help. Do not attempt to abort that pregnancy. This is a stern warning.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by laborious(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Accept in good faith till DNA is done
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by SUPERPACK: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:

Mr Man if it happens I won't regret my action am just confused about the genuinty of the pregnancy keep wasting your sperm
since you like using yours, then stop disturbing our sleep since you worked with your sperm.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by momokiddies: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
scan often count pregnancy from last day of period. that is -or + 2 weeks. most probably yours. you seem to have trust issue with the Lady. work on it!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Eketem: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:

Whatever this means, you should have used a condom.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

You are the owner! Na your pikin! Na you get am! Congratulations!

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Op, na you get the belle. Go and start buying baby items. Congratulobia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eketem:
Pregnancy is usually estimated 2 weeks before the last period, if you are in doubt wait till she puts to bed and get a DNA test but in the main time try to support her through the pregnancy

Support her in what sense?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by IamD18: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Just imagine the kind of irritating and disgusting comments coming from people above.

Stupid comments and emotional blackmailing mentalities from these dim-witted folks are the reason why ladies cook up pregnacy-story for a man and end up succeeding and getting away with it.

Her medical result and the date you slept with her didn't merge, and here are some fools neglecting that fact and concluding that she's pregnant for you.

Bruv, i'll advice you to take her to different hospitals to confirm the authenticity of that result. Plan for a DNA test, take care of her and the pregnancy, but before doing that, sign an agreement to be refunded if the DNA test reads otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
If in 2018 despite all the technology available a Nigerian is still asking this question,I weep for Nigeria.

Be guided.
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:

Mr. Man, you're not responsible for that pregnancy, therefore - reject it!

Do not father any bastard. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Eketem: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Elder0001:

Support her in what sense?

Antenatal enrolment, ensures she takes her drugs.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Op, na you get the belle. Go and start buying baby items. Congratulobia

Ishi babie,

I dreamt of you last night. You were using hand fan to fan me while my head was on your laps - wallahi talahi sumobillahi . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eketem:

Antenatal enrolment, ensures she takes her drugs.

Lol.. when did men start registering women for those stuffs?

Thought you even meant financial support..

He should render support only when there's an existing agreement that if DNA test is conducted and the pregnancy turns out not to be his then any money he spent must be refunded.

Not just that ,he should sue her for emotional blackmail.
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:
Just imagine the kind of irritating and disgusting comments coming from people above.

Stupid comments and emotional blackmailing mentalities from these dim-witted folks are the reason why ladies cook up pregnacy-story for a man and end up succeeding and getting away with it.

Her medical result and the date you slept with her didn't merge, and here are some fools neglecting that fact and concluding that she's pregnant for you.

Bruv, i'll advice you to take her to different hospitals to confirm the authenticity of that result. Plan for a DNA test, take care of her and sign an agreement to be refunded if the DNA test reads otherwise.

You made a lot of sense.

I was surprised reading the comments above especially the ones from the female folks.
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Eketem: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Elder0001:

He should render support only when there's an existing agreement that if DNA test is conducted and the pregnancy turns out not to be his then any money he spent must be refunded.

I agree with the last part but this is where most men get it wrong assuming financial support is the only supported needed from a potential father.

If it turns out he is not the father he can sue her but if he offers no support she has the baby and it's his then he has missed out of the bonding opportunity with his baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Eketem:

I agree with the last part but this is where most men get it wrong assuming financial support is the only supported needed from a potential father.

If it turns out he is not the father he can sue her but if he offers no support she has the baby and it's his then he has missed out of the bonding opportunity with his baby

Blessed is the womb you came fort from

Such a mature,intelligent and realistic point of view..
May you continue to grow in wisdom,understanding and intelligence.
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by ikeno(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:

were you intending to lay with her 10 times before she gets pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by oshe111(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:

Oga stop denying your son......

If no ready why U shook put?

You come even piss inside?

You think say Your sperm na sissy like You?

Better treat that girl well and do DNA later.....

If no be your pikin, atleast thats a lesson to You

Because if U dont support her or forced her into any arrangement of being refunded, The love and Trust btw the 2 of You will be destroyed
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by oshe111(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Elder0001:

Then when it turns out to be his, dont U no the love and trust would have been destroyed?
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Briee(f): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:
with or without condom?
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by Seahawk: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2018
The pregnancy belongs to
You
Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by armyofone(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2018
How did you clean up after yourself? You mean with Tissue paper?
You didn't know the tadpoles are great at flying and swimming?

oloyeagbaakin:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? by yvelchstores(f): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

Bruv, i'll advice you to take her to different hospitals to confirm the authenticity of that result. Plan for a DNA test, take care of her and sign an agreement to be refunded if the DNA test reads otherwise.
before u open Ur mouth as if u are a certified doctor, reason first.
OP, my scan showed an earlier date, I believe it always does. Not saying it's urs or not, just sharing my experience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / I Have Never Been So Confused! / After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.