Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

J - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / J (728 Views)

.j / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Made In Nigeria Cable; J&b Wire And Cable Owned By Osumenyi Born... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Jcnmode: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
U
Re: J by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jcnmode:

Women hair salon or pharmacy shop, which will sell better? I want to establish any of them, please I need your advice on the one to go for. I am a young girl.
How much do you have ?
Re: J by Jcnmode: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

How much do you have ?
Re: J by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jcnmode:

I’m assuming you’re going to rent a space/shop out of the money .
The ball is in your court though.
You can have a big salon or a small pharmacy with that amount . But it depends on you and your location.
I wish you the best as you dive into the world of “business” .
Business na die !
Re: J by Jcnmode: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I’m assuming you’re going to rent a space/shop out of the money .
The ball is in your court though.
what are you talking about?
Re: J by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jcnmode:

what are you talking about?
Modified...
Check again
Re: J by Jcnmode: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Modified...
Check again
the question was, which is preferable I go for? Your reply didn't answer me.
Re: J by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jcnmode:
the question was, which is preferable I go for? Your reply didn't answer me.
Yes . I know ...
Sorry my response didn’t answer your question.
I’m not in the best position to tell you which one to go for .
I hope someone else does .
Re: J by domainsales18: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jcnmode:

Women hair salon or pharmacy shop, which will sell better? I want to establish any of them, please I need your advice on the one to go for. I am a young girl.

Hey Op,

In my own rationale, pharmacy should sell more, because people get sick everyday and must surely buy drugs...Also, if you employ a certified nurse who is trustworthy and can treat people with the right treatment and drugs administration, money will definitely flow.

In comparison with saloon, depending on the area, patronages usually comes mostly within the weekend...With the addition of hair accessories sales, you could still rack up some profits too.

Conclusively, your commitment and resources is what matters in achieving your set goals in either of the business venture you have in mind.

If you agree, click LIKE, if you disagree, click SHARE.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Thieves Fight Back ; See The Extensive Report Indicting Kola Karim / Kids Fancy Slippers ( Wholesalers Needed) / How To Finance Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.