Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute (33774 Views)

AI 100K Launch Pad Review&don't Miss The Bonuses / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by RichDad1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
900warriorz:
buhari cry ......chai embarassed
Your biggest nightmare abi?
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Premiumwriter: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Not a single meaningful comment.

Even at this time, it's still on the first page
this too isn't meaningful
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Premiumwriter: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
bluefilm:

Must you beg?

Those people you want to beg, who did they beg to get the knowledge?

African man with his slavish begarry-begarry mentality.
you be oyinbo man

1 Like

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by emperorblog(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
drezzyx:
Congratulations, I just wonder what we have invented in Nigeria

boko haram,heards men, agbero,
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Reeses: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am an American citizen im blessed.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by deebrownneymar: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lord knows these guys at NASA have their minds focus on outer space. The earth must be very boring to them and expired.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by royalair(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Here is a moving country while some countries are producing pencils, buruntashi, cows and lifelessness. Nonsense
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you be oyinbo man

Answer the question fess.

Every thing you must want to depend on the white man?

Una no dey shame?

Una own brain no fit imagine anything worthwhile for mankind?

Useless black race.

Tufiaaaa

I spit on all of you black useless race.

To cap it off, you useless monkey race even worship the white man's God.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by dreezybines: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
Where black man dey when God dey share sense abeg

We get sense, but Na fraud full am... Africans, especially Nigerians are genius when it comes to fraud... That's our specialty...
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish something Nigeria can do....

Do we even have a launch pad
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Mayor101010(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Mheeen! This is stunning! Only God knows the stage technology would have advanced to come Year 3000.
Lord, I want to be alive to be part of the viewers of these madt technology advancement to come. Technology is Bae!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
you will be alive but not in this present body.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Ranchhoddas: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
soldadoe:
What do we think! Think how grin grin grin..... We have nothing to do or say about this here in west side Africa!....May God have mercy on us! Our leaders are mad! Walai....see pple dey do better things we still dey patch road upandan! God sad sad
Shut up!

Why you no do am so we go get something to "say about"?

No be people like you dey do am?

Who you dey wait for?
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Rick9(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Here we are importing stew & producing pencil
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by hush15: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Mheeen! This is stunning! Only God knows the stage technology would have advanced to come Year 3000.
Lord, I want to be alive to be part of the viewers of these madt technology advancement to come. Technology is Bae!

Haba, even Methuselah no live that long now. its just 2018 now
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by ashjay001(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:

With what I read abt Elon Musk today, u should. He's tryna develop a brain implant, to store memories.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by showafrica(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dee60:

What do I think?

Let us swallow our pride and go and beg these guys to give us 24 hours electricity! Something that OBJ + GEJ + PMB could not do in 18 years these guys may be able to do in 3 months, maybe!

The best option at the moment, should any president do this in 4 years time, Nigeria will remember him forever.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by suremanpatriot: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Where are they getting the wisdom to perform this miracle
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Ogaga87(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Please they should watch out for the next consignment of STEW and GARRI from India..
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Jaqenhghar: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Him dey. Him collect him own sense keep for one side
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by linearity: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2018
jaxxy:

Do we even have a launch pad

I thought PMB built one in Daura?

Sorry, cancel that.....it’s landing pad!
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by baddosky1: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:

When God was creating heaven and earth, he told everyone to close his eyes. Mumu black man close two eyes but oyibo man open one eye dey spy wetin God dey do. That's why they have sense more than us.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by baddosky1: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Reeses:
I am an American citizen im blessed.

So we should fry water? undecided
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Gokoyer0(m): 4:46am On Oct 25, 2018
I really don't know what to type. These western countries are pumping huge money into research all the time. Why Africa is moving backward is totally beyond me? Go and check some of these Baltic countries (Estonia or Lithuania) out on YouTube, you will be amazed how they are improving in every means. These are very small countries that got their independences not-so-long ago.
Ademat7:
We are still battling with food,light,shelter and clothing
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by showafrica(m): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Gokoyer0:
I really don't know what to type. These western countries are pumping huge money into research all the time. Why Africa is moving backward is totally beyond me? Go and check some of these Baltic countries (Estonia or Lithuania) out on YouTube, you will be amazed how they are improving in every means. These are very small countries that got their independences not-so-long ago.

If you mention secession here, Python will come for your head. They want to drag every body with them to hell, since moving forward is not an option
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by efemena5050(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish something Nigeria can do....
purple pig
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Premiumwriter: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2018
bluefilm:

Answer the question fess.

Every thing you must want to depend on the white man?

Una no dey shame?

Una own brain no fit imagine anything worthwhile for mankind?

Useless black race.

Tufiaaaa

I spit on all of you black useless race.

To cap it off, you useless monkey race even worship the white man's God.
seems you are stupid.

Are you a white man?

No?

What have you ever invented before?

I believe you're even employed, that means you have never even done anything original in your life before.

Its not foolishness but wisdom to know that you don't know and to know that someone else is better at something that you and to ask that person for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by princfred(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2018
bluefilm:

Must you beg?

Those people you want to beg, who did they beg to get the knowledge?

African man with his slavish begarry-begarry mentality.
Misguided ego that has kept Africa underdeveloped. Pikin wey no sabi read A,B,C,D and no wan humble for teacher is an illiterate forever.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by princfred(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2018
When they keep recycling semi/illiterate Fulani islamists and sidelining technology loving igbos in leadership and wonder why the country turned into a sh*thole.
At least no one can blame igbos of leading Nigeria into the abyss it is.
Imagine innoson as minister of technology.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Ademat7(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2018
Gokoyer0:
I don't know what exactly is our problem, intellectual are relegated to the back while dumb people are given front seat in leadership across all sectors of the economy
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Ray07(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
the thing tire me o bro.
Just sad sad
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by bluefilm: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
Misguided ego that has kept Africa underdeveloped. Pikin wey no sabi read A,B,C,D and no wan humble for teacher is an illiterate forever.

So oga you wan tell me say na dat kain nonsense dem dey teach una for schoool nowadays una wan use develop africa?

No be only to dey collect certificate upon certificate una sabi do for this part of the world?

Nonsense people. angry

Oyibo man don even try for una, carry knowledge put for internet but how many of una useless black people even ready to dey access such information?

Una no sabi anything.

Na just to dey wait make white man take im time do enough research & findings come use am develop astonishing technology give una make una dey enjoy naim be the only thing wey una sabi.

See eh, like say na me be hitler dat time eh, I for just wipe all of una comot for this planet.

Useless race. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.