Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (30753 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
post=72384859:
A child some people are ready to pay millions of dollars for.......
you mean for ritualist in Okija shrine?
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olasco18(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
you are a victim of stupidity, a careless fool, how can you type this trash, you are cursed...tufiakwa
I can see that u are in pain right now.....u must be a victim....u don't need to worry because itz not ur fault but ur **** parent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Mrjaz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
900warriorz:
abasi mi kikpayong
kipakpatangyonghhggl fdddhnn
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
olasco18:

I can see that u are in pain right now.....u must be a victim....u don't need to worry because itz not ur fault but ur **** parent
In my own words, i will define you as useless, senseless and selfless fool, 3 in 1 idiot.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Peacemaker5128: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
olasco18:
at least itz better than gvn birth to another useless Igbo
uppercut to cownu jack

1 Like

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by tunary(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bodude504:
All this Ibo girls sha
Na their handwork be that, them no get another work pass this one. this is what they know how to do best, to dig and terminate
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
matasinc:
God please come and take us all from the earth in-other to create new ones that will do the will of Christ[b][/b]

Face reality

No God can bail you out

Its all fiction
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Crimecity:

A baby presumed to have been aborted was found dumped in a roadside drainage channel at the Majuo area of Ziks Avenue, Awka, the Anambra State capital on Wednesday.

It is believed the baby must have been wrapped in clothes and thrown into the gutter last night.
Residents, who arrived the scene rained curses at the culprit of such despicable act.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/foetus-found-dumped-inside-a-gutter-in-anambra-photos/

baby factory spillage in the east.,oil spillage in the south south / Niger Delta..Terrorism/religious hatred /poverty spillage in the North...I just tayad,some who escaped ended up on social media and exhibit the symptoms of a dysfunctional society and family...Diz nation is on a gun powder!!!!
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
olasco18:
at least itz better than gvn birth to another useless Igbo

Look at what this goat is saying!...u call aborting and throwing away a foetus like this better?.

1 Like

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olasco18(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
In my own words, i will define you as useless, senseless and selfless fool, 3 in 1 idiot.
I swear to God u are in pain....so I will not call u names so that it won't be too much on u...take heart bro...I know that bn a product of one night stand is not easy to frgt...BT as for me she did the right tin....because 80% of Igbos are product of same situation...that's the fact and u better kiss the truth

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olasco18(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
enonche85:

Look at what this goat is saying!...u call aborting and throwing away a foetus like this better?.
itz better than gvn birth to a devil..some one that will come and start creating problems to others.......use ur sense next time dude....don't just open ur mouth any how and start spewing thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by doubra81(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Innocent Child.......God suffer the stupid mother with barrenness after marriage for like 30 years
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
may d lord have mercy on us
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
cry sad sad sad sad pigs, idiots and prostitu2 from dat potopoto Republic side, we greet una.Born trowey cc mama peace 2014
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
some Nigerian girls are so daft
That one Go won enter heaven now and the baby go hold am say "Baba God!! See am o!! Na she be dis o!"
Stupidity at its finest

it's like you're the hottest (most jobless ) nairalander now. I see you in every thread I opened.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
you are a victim of stupidity, a careless fool, how can you type this trash, you are cursed...tufiakwa

that's a useless fellow
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by D1zion: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
OMG why , why this wickedness
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Keegan: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Born throwey of potopoto republic. grin shocked sad angry
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
olasco18:

I swear to God u are in pain....so I will not call u names so that it won't be too much on u...take heart bro...I know that bn a product of one night stand is not easy to frgt...BT as for me she did the right tin....because 80% of Igbos are product of same situation...that's the fact and u better kiss the truth
your brain is soaked in oil...you are stupid to the extent that people close to you becomes affected...you'd expect me to give u an epic reply abt the skull miners, dearie am sorry cos there is no life therein...swthrt try pre-school, you are loosing it.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ppl get mind oooooooo... Years later now she will end up in a man's house , the man will mistakenly inherite her difficulty in conceiving
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nonye1234: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
and I shed tears for the child like sey e beg you to get belle hmmm from your womb! and you just throw away it like sey na used pad
heartless animal simple thing,dash someone else your womb if you don't want I don't know how you'll treat the ones you'll later give birth to.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olasco18(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
your brain is soaked in oil...you are stupid to the extent that people close to you becomes affected...you'd expect me to give u an epic reply abt the skull miners, dearie am sorry cos there is no life therein...swthrt try pre-school, you are loosing it.
itz not ur fault... she should av done the samething to u...luk at it now u are nothing but a disgrace... she should av dumped u inside dustbin instead of raising up a useless child...only God knows how many guys don pass tru u now...if they are up to 3 my dear u are nothing but olosho....wehrey alasho product of baby factory....everybody knows that 80% of Igbos are not born tru the right way..that's why u are seriously in pain....omo oshi...filthy animal certified bastard

2 Likes

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abortion should not only be legalized in Nigeria.... It should be subsidized! NHIS should cover abortion!
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
olasco18:

itz not ur fault... she should av done the samething to u...luk at it now u are nothing but a disgrace... she should av dumped u inside dustbin instead of raising up a useless child...only God knows how many guys don pass tru u now...if they are up to 3 my dear u are nothing but olosho....wehrey alasho product of baby factory....everybody knows that 80% of Igbos are not born tru the right way..that's why u are seriously in pain....omo oshi...filthy animal certified bastard
jeez!! i haven't met anybody this stupid.....i mean you are dumb, an experienced gay, read your post does it make sense ? don't even count yourself amongst adult cos ur head is filled with oil, dust ur brain boy, you won't achieve anything for being a fool
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olasco18(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
jeez!! i haven't met anybody this stupid.....i mean you are dumb, an experienced gay, read your post does it make sense ? don't even count yourself amongst adult cos ur head is filled with oil, dust ur brain boy, you won't achieve anything for being a fool
I can see that ur brain is full of fat....there is no any iota of sense in it.....better sue ur Brain for non support..

2 Likes

Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
May my attrata never connect to such a lady O lord..
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:51am On Oct 25, 2018
olasco18:

itz better than gvn birth to a devil..some one that will come and start creating problems to others.......use ur sense next time dude....don't just open ur mouth any how and start spewing thrash

U need help mofo.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2018
this is what happens when humans think they are wiser than God.
Re: Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2018
No worry at think you kill this one no worry na u go find to born pikin for future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.