Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise (37969 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Gistvic: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has denied having an extramarital affair with one Elizabeth Odunlami, who, recently, took to Facebook, to claim that the king promised her marriage and used her name for business transactions.

However, in a statement signed by the palace’s director, media & public affairs, Moses Olafare, on Wednesday, the monarch denied the allegations.

[b]“While we sympathise with Miss Elizabeth Odunlami (if the identity is real) who obviously has become a victim of a fraudlent act perpetrated by a scammer disguising to be Ooni Ogunwusi, we find it pertinent to debunk this sacrilegious and unfounded allegation which is not unlikely to be another calculated ploy adopted by some unprovoked detractors using psseudo-identities.

Good members of the public especially ladies are hereby cautioned against communicating with anyone presenting himself to be the Ooni Ogunwusi and swiftly report such a matter or person to the relevant security agencies,” [/b]the release said.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/marriage-promise-ooni-of-ife-adeyeye.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Gistvic: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
pheww finally... i know it was all a lie......

cool cool

More Loved Up Photo Of Flavour And Yemi Alade

see : https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/more-loved-up-photo-of-flavour-and-yemi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Alzirida(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Do u know that

V a g i n a gets wet differently when a woman loves a man

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Pearlyakin(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
How can over 100 million people under 40 be looking to a 72-year-old to rescue us from an 82-year-old? Isn't that just non-compos mentis? They chant Atikulated! Atikulated! Isn't that how they all chanted Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! almost 4years ago? Look where all that chants and foolishness has brought all of us, yet Nigerians still haven't learnt from their mistakes or read the handwriting on the wall.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lies
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by MrGreenMavro: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Click Like if you think this allegation of promised marriage is true...click Share if you think its false

28 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by martineverest(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
this king keeps stooping so low everytime.must he reply whatever he hears about him on social media?

oba of Benin will never do this.....no can date to even accuse him.this is why I believe kingship should be by primogeniture,not random selection....Ooni wasn't groomed

17 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by sarrki(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself
Alzirida:
Do u know that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Adeyeyeaki(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmme.... Speechless
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by dontbothermuch: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

smiley
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by chrisdstar: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ok the Ooni issa Yoruba demon too, madam prophetess no comot eye for your mirror ooh #bloodline
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by obailala(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pearlyakin:
How can over 100 million people under 40 be looking to a 72-year-old to rescue us from an 82-year-old? Isn't that just non-compos mentis? They chant Atikulated! Atikulated! Isn't that how they all chanted Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! almost 4years ago? Look where all that chants and foolishness has brought all of us, yet Nigerians still haven't learnt from their mistakes or read the handwriting on the wall.
How can a person who writes in such good English not be able to read the English title of a thread before proceeding to post his comment?

How's this comment relevant to the topic?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by myettiallah: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
GreenMavro:
Click Like if you think this allegation of promised marriage is true...click Share if you think its false
Get a life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by sojayy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Which kind mumu be dis one?

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

We don't know anyway, though I believe you said it out of abundant experiences you've had.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by bluefilm: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

A fine babe like you should not be this raw.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by BabaAroba: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Everybody want to be the Next Queen,Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has denied having an extramarital affair with one Elizabeth Odunlami, who, recently, took to Facebook, to claim that the king promised her marriage and used her name for business transactions.

However, in a statement signed by the palace’s director, media & public affairs, Moses Olafare, on Wednesday, the monarch denied the allegations.

[b]“While we sympathise with Miss Elizabeth Odunlami (if the identity is real) who obviously has become a victim of a fraudlent act perpetrated by a scammer disguising to be Ooni Ogunwusi, we find it pertinent to debunk this sacrilegious and unfounded allegation which is not unlikely to be another calculated ploy adopted by some unprovoked detractors using psseudo-identities.

Good members of the public especially ladies are hereby cautioned against communicating with anyone presenting himself to be the Ooni Ogunwusi and swiftly report such a matter or person to the relevant security agencies,” [/b]the release said.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/marriage-promise-ooni-of-ife-adeyeye.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

use refute claims not deny...That man is a diety and elder...Old man picture nor dey una house? Abi no elder for una village? Apologize to me and the king! Children of hate and ignorance are free to slide in and show their moral decay avn been proceeds of chalets called mother care to produce babies and proliferate across the Niger and beyond..������

Funny we are in diz nation..So tey obas come dey slide, procure scandals,tweet and re tweet sef...End times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by okomile(f): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
True or false
Shine your eyes next time.
grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Eberex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
GreenMavro:

You go wait tire for like and share clicks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by HallaDaTruth: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Na how this story take concern us naaaaa ?

6 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yoruba Demon grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by seborrhic: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why is he so controversial self. The previous Ooni didn't have this much controversy

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pearlyakin:

It’s not about the age as is where bt the quality of the age I presume.

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by AndLeo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
If the lady is yellow then I think Ooni is guilty.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

Hmm I get it. U r a male hiding behind a female moniker

6 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
martineverest:
this king keeps stooping so low everytime.must he reply whatever he hears about him on social media?

oba of Benin will never do this.....no can date to even accuse him.this is why I believe kingship should be by primogeniture,not random selection....Ooni wasn't groomed

Silence sometimes means acceptance, nothing wrong with the reply from his media officer.

13 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by fof1: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

PLS EXPLAIN IN DETAILS. I NEED TO KNOW VERY WELL MY DEAR...
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Tonyspecial(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Y

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Topmaike007(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
I talk am say na lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! / Nigeria Bans Foreign Models & Voice-Over Artists In Advertisements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.