Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life (999 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life by tega78(f): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2007
Hmmmm, Deeper Life Bible Church, leading the way? Or completely lost the way?

Comments, questions, sugesstions, please tell all
Re: Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life by bongs(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2007
tega 78
I can only tell you of deeper life in Christ Jesus.
Re: Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life by hannydarl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2007
Some of them are confused when i was in school the deeperlife campus fellowship had strict rules my friend got a gift it was a chain wrist watch the fellowship president asked her why she was vain wearing a gold chain watch instead of leather strap one.The fellowship does not allow girls to say hi to their friends brother if he comes visiting no mater his age its considered immoral for sisters to visit the male hostel and vice versa when a siter needs to borrow anything from a Brother she tells the sister coordinator who tells the brothers coordinator who tells the brother that sis so so needs this or that from you and the circle coninues until sis gets what she needs.I got pissed i mean what kind of religion is that.
Re: Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life by tega78(f): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hmmm, interesting.

Me sef I be ex-Deeper Lifer, even involved in the minsitries: choir, orchestra, youth

LI liked the way the Bible was exp-lained and the style of preaching, but you guys are right, way too many ruels and regulations.

Christianity should not bring us into bondage again

(1) (Reply)

The Ministry Of The Holy Spirit / Great Interview By Bart Erhman: God's Problem / My Unusual Experiences In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.