Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (157853 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chisom

Iphone 7 & Iphone 7+

Picked Up.

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chisom

Iphone 6s

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lumide533(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chisom must be a phone dealer in computer village. He has picked all the phone in kansas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
wolfenstein:
Happy new month guys and merry Xmas in advance

Get your Brand-new iPhone Xs Max 64gb gold factory unlocked
2 available at 700k
1 now available 340K

[s]USA used iPhone 7 plus 32gb worldwide unlock with small nick
120k[/s] SOLD

NEGOTIABLE
Already in Nigeria

https:///send?phone=2348025357117

STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by azpekuliar: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning All,

I was called by my shipper last night that my shipment for this week was delayed by the post office due to the severe weather and it will be delivered today but it did not meet yesterday's shipment. However, we are working on seeing possibilities of sending it out early days of next week.

I'm so sorry for what this unexpected development might have caused but I just think you all deserved to be carried along as i respect your gesture of doing business with me.. Once again, I am sincerely sorry but I have also reached out to Lionlee as well because this delay was beyond what i could alter.

Thanks for your understanding.

Daaz001

Any update on this shipment?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
lumide533:
Chisom must be a phone dealer in computer village. He has picked all the phone in kansas

Yes he his . You know that store that leads to stellar kitchen , yes that one that Orunmuyi and odua are the gate keepers while Amarachukwu na the secreatary and Gladys be the accountant . Ehn yes that one with Jubril as the night watchman . That’s his store grin[left][/left] grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
omicpet:

Yes he his . You know that store that leads to stellar kitchen , yes that one that Orunmuyi and odua are the gate keepers while Amarachukwu na the secreatary and Gladys be the accountant . Ehn yes that one with Jubril as the night watchman . That’s his store grin[left][/left] grin
I go stone you xs max one day grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Michael

Iphone 8+

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
ChisomK9:
grin I go stone you xs max one day grin

Today will be a great day to do that bro . Not to worry I won’t throw it back . I’ll just take it as an appreciation of your love grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
azpekuliar:

Any update on this shipment?

I will give you all a concrete details on the pending and this week shipment by tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lumide533(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
omicpet:

If i go to his shop and he hike phone price for me. Na flog i go flog am > grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chisom

Hp Omen Gaming Laptop.

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Dappertwayne: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2018
ChisomK9:
grin I go stone you xs max one day grin
Bros I'm a firm admirer of your grind. I've watched this space for a while and you're definitely legit. Please i need a good 6s plus deal abeg!

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Failtech: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2018
daaz001:

I will give you all a concrete details on the pending and this week shipment by tonight.

Daaz001

Waiting on this
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by sirlop(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Who has 256gb iphone x (locked or unlocked)? I need very good offers
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 1:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Good evening to you all,

Like i did promised to communicate to you on both the last week pending shipment and the shipment for this week. My shipper has promised to try his possible best to get the shipment out this week as fast as he can as he could have sent it out since yesterday but there was a big issue with one of my customers items which resulted in additional verification but that will be taken care of and won't hold or affect our shipping.
I will also communicate and update you all via the thread as the shipments proceed.

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lumide533(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2018
daaz001:
Good evening to you all,

Like i did promised to communicate to you on both the last week pending shipment and the shipment for this week. My shipper has promised to try his possible best to get the shipment out this week as fast as he can as he could have sent it out since yesterday but there was a big issue with one of my customers items which resulted in additional verification but that will be taken care of and won't hold or affect our shipping.
I will also communicate and update you all via the thread as the shipments proceed.

Daaz001

Hmmm.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Dappertwayne:

Bros I'm a firm admirer of your grind. I've watched this space for a while and you're definitely legit. Please i need a good 6s plus deal abeg!
hit me up
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by McMayor(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Apple Iphone X 64GB silver & matte black - WWUnlocked - 225,000 (Slightly Negotiable).
Apple Iphone 7 Plus 32GB rose gold - Factory Unlocked - 147,000(Slightly Negotiable).
Apple Iphone 7 matte black - - Factory Unlocked 95,000(Slightly Negotiable).
Brand New Apple Iphone 7 matte black - WWUnlocked 95,000(Slightly Negotiable).

Iju road, Agege. Lagos.
0811 - 565 - 6680
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Daaz you don’t need to block me on whatsapp...what next?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2018
NOVEMBER 24

OLUWASEUN: IPHONE XR

BERNARD: IPHOJE 8

YINKA: IPHONE X

ESSAY123: IPHONE XS MAX

RAYMOND: IPHONE 8

PHILLIPS: 2 IPHONES 8+ & 7+

ADEWALE: SAMSUNG S8

MICHAEL: IPHONE XS

DAMOLAAY: IPHONE 7+

AZEEZ: IPHONE XR

GBOLAHAN: IPHONE XS MAX

BUZRITCHY: ALCATEL 7

ADECAMP: IPHONE 6+

MAYOR: IPHONE 8 & PS3

JIGGSBABY: IPHONE 7+ & XS MAX

HENNYOLA: IPHONE XS MAX

EBEN1991: 2 IPHONES 7 & XS MAX.

HENERIX: IPHONE 6S

OHIZZY: IPHONE 8

CHISOM: 2 IPHONES X

I will update everyone here as soon as it is available for pick up later today then you can reach me for the CODE.

Goodnight.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2018
daaz001:
NOVEMBER 24

I will update everyone here as soon as it is available for pick up later today then you can reach me for the CODE.

Goodnight.

Good morning since you block me on whatsapp,whats gonna happen to my package so i can know next line of action because your silence cant do us no good ...
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lumide533(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2018
daaz001:
NOVEMBER 24

Goodnight.

20 minutes Unlock service available. Kindly reach out
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2018
haybee1982:

Good morning since you block me on whatsapp,whats gonna happen to my package so i can know next line of action because your silence cant do us no good ...

I already told you that its beyond me, its with my shipper and shipper decides that as i am trying not involve myself until shipper comes out with his decision cos rem i no do business registration and all we are doing is to help each other so if the Feds invite me make i come with documents with business registration doing business here , will you follow me? So I am at the mercy of whatever they say cos you could have come straight in the first place.

I will advice we wait till thd shipper decides then i get back to you cos since i already sent it to him, its jot within my reach anymore.

Thanks

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2018
lumide533:

20 minutes Unlock service available. Kindly reach out
is your ww unlock offline or physical?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lumide533(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2018
adecamp:
is your ww unlock offline or physical?
I am not understanding your terminology. Check my signature nd chat me up
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=daaz001 post=73625276]

I already told you that its beyond me, its with my shipper and shipper decides that as i am trying not involve myself until shipper comes out with his decision cos rem i no do business registration and all we are doing is to help each other so if the Feds invite me make i come with documents with business registration doing business here , will you follow me? So I am at the mercy of whatever they say cos you could have come straight in the first place.

I will advice we wait till thd shipper decides then i get back to you cos since i already sent it to him, its jot within my reach anymore.

Thanks

Even if your shipper come out with his decision u have already show me what the outcome of his decision will be by blocking me on whatsapp atleast,beheading is not the solution to headache abi...you re ontop of your game so all i will do is still plead so this can be over with peace and if u want me to do anything let me know
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Good Morning from here to you all,

FYI, I wish to inform you that i will be shipping by next week as regards the information i got back from my shipper and pick up stop by next Wednesday the 12th of Dec 2018, so you can send your pick up details in but pls I am only picking up just PHONES.

Thanks

Daaz001

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=haybee1982 post=73626769][/quote]

Its funny you dont know how things work in the US. What you mean "hes on top of the game" my bank called me two days ago in form of interogation asking why i keep having all these activities going in my account. They kept asking questions about inflow and outflow of money asking me if i know them personally.. Worst to happen is feds showing up(God forbid), i have been preparing to answer them.

Yesterday of one those people that send me money too was called by my bank too and it was scary. Now i had to lay low and started pushing all my shipments away to my shipper. The worst that could happen is feds showing up anf sieze all items. Where will i get money to refund these peole on NL ?

Post office asked questions about packages, i simply said im into buying and selling. You are there saying jes on top of the games.

You no try i swear.... You talking of lawyer, police station. You think america be nigeria. Hear Police for here next thing on your mind is so many things.

You wan make i get felony for my record make my papers come dey useless abi while you enjoy your life in Nigeria.

I didnt come all the way to US to please you..

9 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2018
lionlee216:

Its funny you dont know how things work in the US. What you mean "hes on top of the game" my bank called me two days ago in form of interogation asking why i keep having all these activities going in my account. They kept asking questions about inflow and outflow of money asking me if i know them personally.. Worst to happen is feds showing up(God forbid), i have been preparing to answer them.

Yesterday of one those people that send me money too was called by my bank too and it was scary. Now i had to lay low and started pushing all my shipments away to my shipper. The worst that could happen is feds showing up anf sieze all items. Where will i get money to refund these peole on NL ?

Post office asked questions about packages, i simply said im into buying and selling. You are there saying jes on top of the games.

You no try i swear.... You talking of lawyer, police station. You think america be nigeria. Hear Police for here next thing on your mind is so many things.

You wan make i get felony for my record make my papers come dey useless abi while you enjoy your life in Nigeria.

I dont think he understands how it works here. Well i never knew as well until i got here and saw some instances.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2018
lionlee216:

So does that mean i shouldn’t chat or talk to me about what to do,sometimes i wonder how we get here because all felony or what u are saying i don’t understand like you said i will wait till you pass your judgement and lets see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.