Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (158128 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Good Morning to you All,

Regarding the pending and delayed shipment, there was a delay in France and the shipper has promised to get back to me as to update what happened and when it should be available soon. I'm so sorry for this inconvenient as some may understand it must be because of the weather condition plus the festive season.

I promise to give you a full update soon as to when it will be available. Thanks for believing in me anytime, anyday.

Please for those of you who love cheap things, there are some items that are too good to be true for the amount it might be listed for sale. There is this guy who claimed to have like 6 Brand New iphone X 256GB and with a legit Imei, I am 100% sure the phones are just FAKE.
At this moment about 8 of my clients has brought the deal to me thinking its a very nice deal, please beware of that guy, he normally changes his phone number using Text now App. Should anybody bring the same deal to me again , i wont pity you anymore because i keep telling some people but they wont listen.
This is the thing, this same seller has once attempted to sell me 10 FAKE iPhone X but i made him understand this are clone phones. He immediately packed his stuffs and left the scene because he knows the consequences.
Please Note, All the Imei he has are that of a REAL IPHONE X but the phone inside the boxes are just so FAKE, so you running the Imei makes you think its a real phone and a good deal, HELL NO. Please and Please, Be careful.
Here are the photos and videos of those phones, the truth is the nylon on the phones are like the ones then they use pack MoiMoi for my village. This is just my advice.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Daaz001

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Lippy101: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice one from daaz

Daaz one of the reasons why we patronise your service so that you can help confirm if the phones are original or fake. There is no way your clients could have discovered except through you.

9 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Apple iPad 9.7 Wi-Fi + Cellular (4G/LTE) Also known as Apple iPad (6th generation 2018) 32gb Brand-new but no pack with essential accessories.
Must go today.

Call or WhatsApp O8o25357117

140k(negotiable)

Inshort just name Ur price, if e go with me I sell grin grin grin grin

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by BelieveTech(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
iPhone 6 needed ASAP call or WhatsApp on 08136537584
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by chidekings(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
dragnet:

45k is around 120usd, take away 40 for shipping, and you're left with 80usd, how much is pickup fee and how much would the laptop cost? 50usd? for a core i3 or i5 that's a thread in a haystack.
People get this even for less,But won't say it
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
I need an e breaking deal cry
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lippy101:
Nice one from daaz

Daaz one of the reasons why we patronise your service so that you can help confirm if the phones are original or fake. There is no way your clients could have discovered except through you.

Thanks as i truly understand but some of you people will still say i already ran the Imei and its good.

I will just be like SMH, this person go like fufu so much. grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by PUSSYBOY2: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
chidekings:

don't mind the dude! He thinks he knows everything.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dragnet: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
chidekings:

"thread in a haystack", know what that means?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dragnet: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
adecamp:

He can probably get a very heavy first generation i3 or i5 grin
true, but will he be satisfied with it?

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
daaz001:
Good Morning to you All,

Regarding the pending and delayed shipment, there was a delay in France and the shipper has promised to get back to me as to update what happened and when it should be available soon. I'm so sorry for this inconvenient as some may understand it must be because of the weather condition plus the festive season.

I promise to give you a full update soon as to when it will be available. Thanks for believing in me anytime, anyday.

Please for those of you who love cheap things, there are some items that are too good to be true for the amount it might be listed for sale. There is this guy who claimed to have like 6 Brand New iphone X 256GB and with a legit Imei, I am 100% sure the phones are just FAKE.
At this moment about 8 of my clients has brought the deal to me thinking its a very nice deal, please beware of that guy, he normally changes his phone number using Text now App. Should anybody bring the same deal to me again , i wont pity you anymore because i keep telling some people but they wont listen.
This is the thing, this same seller has once attempted to sell me 10 FAKE iPhone X but i made him understand this are clone phones. He immediately packed his stuffs and left the scene because he knows the consequences.
Please Note, All the Imei he has are that of a REAL IPHONE X but the phone inside the boxes are just so FAKE, so you running the Imei makes you think its a real phone and a good deal, HELL NO. Please and Please, Be careful.
Here are the photos and videos of those phones, the truth is the nylon on the phones are like the ones then they use pack MoiMoi for my village. This is just my advice.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Daaz001
Daaz for president. Much love for you baba
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by sconp: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kreamie:
Some of you just post ‘deals’ with irritating & unreasonable prices.
Baba don vex grin cheesy
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by augster(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
-
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by keshprince: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
daaz001:

Thanks as i truly understand but some of you people will still say i already ran the Imei and its good.

I will just be like SMH, this person go like fufu so much. grin

Oga Dazz abeg help me find iPhone 6 plus good deal. I will want it to be part of the next shipment.
Thanks sir
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sola

Iphone X

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
keshprince:

Oga Dazz abeg help me find iPhone 6 plus good deal. I will want it to be part of the next shipment.
Thanks sir

Yes Sir. I will try.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by aywhy93(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
daaz001:

Do you still need it?

Sorry, I got it already....Thanks
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Bolaji

Iphone 6s+

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Phranceaseco(m): 4:46am On Jan 05, 2019
daaz001:

Contact me on my WhatsApp chat

Drop your no then, I can't find it
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by keshprince: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2019
daaz001:

Yes Sir. I will try.

Thank you sir, I will be expecting boss
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Sportwin(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
daaz001:
Bolaji

Iphone 6s+

Picked Up

no vex oo bro

what was d price of this phone?

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by battousaiX(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Ye! wetin be this? grin grin grin
daaz001:
Bolaji

Iphone 6s+

Picked Up
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by battousaiX(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2019
@daaz001 abeg don't forget the s7, s6/s6 edge deals o!

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by battousaiX(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
!!!
daaz001:

Ok I will let you know if I come across any.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
BID! BID!! BID!!!
IPAD 9.7 2018 LTE 32gb BRAND-NEW,JUST WITHOUT THE CARTON
COMES WITH A SCREEN PROTECTOR AND A POUCH

BID PRICE STARTS AT 110K
BID ENDS AT 10PM

LET THE BIDDING WAR START

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Kreamie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
wolfenstein:
BID! BID!! BID!!!

BID PRICE STARTS AT 110K
BID ENDS AT 10PM

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kreamie:
BID=VOID

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by saxy4c(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Note 9 unlocked with pack and accessories,
190k.

harmbhrosz:
available for 210k, interested?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by nymphomaniac(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
wolfenstein:
BID! BID!! BID!!!

BID PRICE STARTS AT 110K
BID ENDS AT 10PM

hmmmmmmmmm...nwanem....I go bid soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.