Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (157912 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Burchester: 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
Lol Chisom is online grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Aythereal: 3:23pm On May 01, 2019
Well Chisom is online now so you guys should try to resolve this, if you’re close to chisom please call him to contact Daaz001 it’s a very easy case to resolve. If there is no money chisom and Daaz can agree on phones to sell on TLC mode.

Everybody wins

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
FYI,

Chisom contacted me through WhatsApp telling me someone called him to tell him I wanna AUCTION his stiffs and i told him for real i was gonna do that. And told him because he has refused to make payment and kept mute for 5 days and in his statement, he has been doing transactions over the past days but i guess he only decided not to pay me since I'm not important.
He has done the needful by paying me $915 he owed.

To those who was waiting, sorry you can try again later.

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2019
Burchester:

Can’t wait for the x and xmas
Xmas wud b Dec 25th grin grin grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mixter(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
daaz001:
FYI,

Chisom contacted me through WhatsApp telling me someone called him to tell him I wanna AUCTION his stiffs and i told him for real i was gonna do that. And told him because he has refused to make payment and kept mute for 5 days and in his statement, he has been doing transactions over the past days but i guess he only decided not to pay me since I'm not important.

Thanks
Sigh of relief. cool. No more auction .
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2019
daaz001:
FYI,

Thanks

Smh. Person called him on the same phone number he registered with on whatsapp?

Let him keep playing mind games with you. Soon you will learn your lessons.

Person owe u he no gree respond for 5 days but his phone got missing, his phone was available to threaten someone on phone.

Very soon, You will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:34pm On May 01, 2019
Well I just saw this and i think Chisom must be so stupid and brain drained for saying this statement.

LISTEN I AM OFFICIALLY MAKING IT KNOWN AS WELL, YOU CAN GO DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER PICKERS BUT FOR ME, I AM DONE WITH THIS YOUR BULLSHIT.

I bet you, your items will be delayed for 5 good days once it get to Nigeria. You have my words.

1 Share

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
daaz001:
Well I just saw this and i think Chisom must be so stupid and brain drained for saying this statement.

LISTEN I AM OFFICIALLY MAKING IT KNOWN AS WELL, YOU CAN GO DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER PICKERS BUT FOR ME, I AM DONE WITH THIS YOUR BULLSHIT.

I bet you, your items will be delayed for 5 good days once it get to Nigeria. You have my words.

Lol @ common sense. Na uppercut be that. Since you have taken the right decision by not dealing with him again, i will implore you to please let all the good members of tech section benefit from the sales of phones from his suppliers at a very good price grin

I am sure his supplier has phones that can last everybody. Make i go inform texas picker of this new development tongue

Proceeds of a well ended business relationship.. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:47pm On May 01, 2019
lionlee216:

Lol @ common sense. Na uppercut be that. Since you have taken the right decision by not dealing with him again, i will implore you to please let all the good members of tech section benefit from the sales of phones from his suppliers at a very good price grin

I am sure his supplier has phones that can last everybody. Make i go inform texas picker of this new development tongue

Proceeds of a well ended business relationship.. smiley

I just told him.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2019
daaz001:

I just told him.

Make me sef dey look for deals for dallas sef grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mollode: 3:52pm On May 01, 2019
@daaz001 and lionlee abeg let this guy carry hin wahala go.since he has paid den quit doing biz with him.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2019
Burchester:
Lol Chisom is online grin
Lately have been busy with a lot of stuff I have not been online on the very WhatsApp number we both communicate on because I left that phone somewhere on Sunday night and have not been back there since I left there on Monday morning

Earlier today someone here called the office line and told me about the whole stuff that I was owing daaz for items of which the second item he had told me on Sunday night seller wasn’t responding so that was the last message I read that night so I let go the deal so I was just oweing him for 1 item which is 129,000 so I didn’t see one item being an issue , he has as we’ll kept my cash double of that and more for more than a week so I didn’t see it as a problem, so I had to go over where I left my phone and contacted him immediately and showed him of list 36 persons unread WhatsApp messages all accordingly at then sorted him immediately
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:06pm On May 01, 2019
ChisomK9:
Lately have been busy with a lot of stuff I have not been online on the very WhatsApp number we both communicate on because I left that phone somewhere on Sunday night and have not been back there since I left there on Monday morning

Earlier today someone here called the office line and told me about the whole stuff that I was owing daaz for items of which the second item he had told me on Sunday night seller wasn’t responding so that was the last message I read that night so I let go the deal so I was just oweing him for 1 item which is 129,000 so I didn’t see one item being an issue , he has as we’ll kept my cash double of that and more for more than a week so I didn’t see it as a problem, so I had to go over where I left my phone and contacted him immediately and showed him of list 36 persons unread WhatsApp messages all accordingly at then sorted him immediately

I dont have to open the book but you was so rude and i can see you could have made more sense if you had remain silent and had not typed what you sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Failtech: 4:11pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Failtech: 4:12pm On May 01, 2019
mixter:

Which iPhones?. Make nobody buy my iphone7+ o.
Hahaha, I go buy am come resell give you grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mixter(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2019
Failtech:

Hahaha, I go buy am come resell give you grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mixter(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2019
lionlee216:

Make me sef dey look for deals for dallas sef grin
Stay your lane bros. We don book am down already grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by kniru: 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
Dazz001
Lionlee216

Guys I think this chisom case is really becoming petty, if chisom sneeze small everyone wants a pound of flesh, we all make mistakes. If you don’t want to deal with Chisomk9 again please stop picking up for him not everytime chisom this chisom that.
The way you guys are handling this chisom matter feels more like a common hate for the guy and not for his misdeeds.
You sef Chisomk9 use your head, you don’t have to let issues drag till you are being called out before you start giving an explanation, the pattern is getting boring.

Las las we will all win.

12 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:51pm On May 01, 2019
kniru:
Dazz001
Lionlee216

Guys I think this chisom case is really becoming petty, if chisom sneeze small everyone wants a pound of flesh, we all make mistakes. If you don’t want to deal with Chisomk9 again please stop picking up for him not everytime chisom this chisom that.
The way you guys are handling this chisom matter feels more like a common hate for the guy and not for his misdeeds.
You sef Chisomk9 use your head, you don’t have to let issues drag till you are being called out before you start giving an explanation, the pattern is getting boring.

Las las we will all win.

Its never a common hate as far as i know, i gave him more privilege which i can say i didn't even some and he can come out and testify to that but he didn't make good use of it but trying to insult me is what i wont condole from him.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by McMayor(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2019
This matter come be like Churchill VS Tonto Dikeh.... After love comes hate!!

8 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:58pm On May 01, 2019
McMayor:
This matter come be like Churchill VS Tonto Dikeh.... After love comes hate!!

Continue lol grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by error4040: 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
daaz001:
FYI,

Thanks

This News Na Bad market for me!
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2019
Who is picking items in Kansas? His num please
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by sconp: 5:11pm On May 01, 2019
kniru:
Dazz001
Lionlee216

Las las we will all win.

I agree with you, the whole thing is becoming somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by rookidmart: 5:33pm On May 01, 2019
Ela020:
Who is picking items in Kansas? His num please
Daaz
Check first page
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2019
kniru:
Dazz001
Lionlee216

Las las we will all win.

You need to know why is it that everybody complains about him all the time?

He has been given chance to resolve issues many times offline but he will be acting weird hence the reason his matter always come to nairaland.

When we were having issues, i tried resolving it with offline but he wouldn't listen to my own point of view. Even the guy trying to resolve the issues for us, he did him strong thing too.

Until he shows his true colour to you, then you will understand our point of view.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:37am On May 02, 2019
Flowmama

SAMSUNG S8+

Delivered

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:43am On May 02, 2019
Flowmama

SAMSUNG S8+

Delivered

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:44am On May 02, 2019
Unknown M

HP Probook

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 6:55am On May 04, 2019
Chai, how did i miss this episode? grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 6:57am On May 04, 2019
lionlee216:

When we were having issues, i tried resolving it offline but he wouldn't listen to my own point of view. Even the guy trying to resolve the issues for us, he did him strong thing too.

Until he shows his true colour to you, then you will understand our point of view.

See my sub, im in sifia pains cry cry cry
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2019
I love Daaz001 but that Lionlee, I no like am at all. Daaz you are a great guy. Sorry on behalf of Chisom. He said he left his phone for like 5 days or so and then he coming online to see you wanting to auction his items dey somehow na, even if na you, you might spill out a provocative statement. Chisom is a great guy, Daaz is a great guy. Don't let Lionlee abi na Cublee influence you sir Daaz, stay blessed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.