Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (50298 Views)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOA5yPBGNRs

Detailed video of our xtreme power belt,we sell the original power belt, thick,durable and of very good quality not all those belt that tear and break after days of wearing it. We sell the very best at a very affordable price patronize us today and a trial will definitely convince you .5500 only kindly call or whatsapp 08039284741 to place your orders wholesale deal also available
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Arakengeworld(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2020
$
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
Happy mother's day to all mothers and mothers to be
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
All body shapers still available
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2020
Available 5500 only angry

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 4:49pm On May 13, 2020
_
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 5:51pm On May 14, 2020
Power belt delivered sound and safely to owerri angry......no scam zone cheesy what you see is what you get

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 11:41am On May 16, 2020
Yes o smiley

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
40% discount off High Compressor Tummy Trimmer...trust it works like magic
It get rid of Unnecessary Tummy fat and its very comfortable. Can be worn underneath or out of any cloth and very good for exercise...normal market price 13000,promo price 8000.to place order kindly call or WhatsApp 08039284741.or send a dm to @dvik_collections

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
+
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 10:11am On May 21, 2020
Available.....3500 only

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Get your instant hourglass shape with our waist trainers at very affordable prices

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all our muslims customers and customers to be

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 12:42pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Get your instant hourglass shape with our waist trainers at very affordable prices

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy new month to all our clients and clients to be wink

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6MOYAb-9Q

Lets throw it back to this�� feed back video from our customer �� power belt available in all sizes small-xxxl...kindly call or WhatsApp 08039284741 to place your order
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
cool
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
cool
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Loose that belly fat in few weeks with waist trimmer
Snatch your waist for just 5500��

Our price - 5500
Normal market price 8500
THIS POWER BELT BURN BELLY FAT AND REDUCE WAIST LINE OR WITH OR WITHOUT EXERCISE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO WEAR IT FOR 6—8 HOURS DAILY. It can be worn underneath any type of clothes...It works if you wear it appropriately
Wholesale package also available

To get yours kindly call or WhatsApp 08039284741 or click on the link on our bio

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Am your best bet when it comes to female body shapers give you the best at a very affordable prices if you are still doubting whether to patronize me or refer me you are wrong �‍♀️.to order just call or WhatsApp 08039284741will be happily waiting for you in my dm grin

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day to all fathers and fathers to be all over the world

Re: Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here by Adeola97(f): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
She is definitely the calmest customer have ever met thanks for patronizing and referring me I really appreciate it.....#i deliver#noscamzone#whatyouseeiswhatyouget

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.