Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

/ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / / (5505 Views)

6 Million Die From Smoking Globally Every Year Says WHO / 72 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria - CNN / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: / by GloryGloryRufus(m): 2:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Me77:
Hi people! The present condition of my health has made me realize that I am about to die anytime soon.
My liver isn't functioning the way it should anymore, I hardly eat anything and I never felt hungry only tiredness.
The surprising thing is that I am not growing lean, only my face appear malnourished with dry lips, but the rest of me seems okay.
I believe the doctors can't help because it too late.

Is there any way to ease my suffering before dying? I heard people dying from liver ailment do develop expanded belly before passing out, now how am I going to avoid it? If there's anything you can recommend to ease my transition will be appreciated.
Thank God for social media, Contact me urgently, check all my post, I am the doctor of natural supplements, Liver disease can be caused by a number of things including viral infection, drinking too much alcohol, use of certain drugs, poison or cancer. There are different types of liver disease, please quickly contact me for counselling and medications. Liver is a vital organ and you must not joke with it, quickly start this supplement before we meet for counselling, we can do the counselling tru phone call, watsapp or email. 07037139155 0r 07062550588

Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good day Op and how are you feeling now.

Please be careful with drugs people are recommending I strongly advice you seek medical counsel before taking any drugs including common Panadol Infact i can't remember when last I had a headache to warrant panadol self..

Always remember the Liver processes everything you take in including water.

I haven't taken any drugs for my Liver in the last couple years and I am doing well Infact i have never being this healthy.

The way out is gradual but with consistency you will be fine.

You will need to play along.

I am a vegetarian yes a vegan and that's what the Liver wants.

Here are some of my routine habits:
I take sugar cane before bed and when I wake up not everyday oo...
Sugarcane contains glucose+better better things in its natural form which is very very good for the Liver. it's detoxify the Liver..

See detoxification like this.. Sugarcane is like a broom curbing cobwebs without killing the spider but someday the spider will get old and die off.. lol..

Glucose too will come in handy but the natural the better.

That's your goal.

I ensure I eat vegetables well enough to feel it growing on my head.. Lols.
Vegetable contains lots of vitamins and that the +petrol you Liver requires.

3. I don't do beef.
Beef is not good I can't tok abeg.

4. Green tea. Aha yes oo.
Going green and helping the liver with any good green tea has never felt this good. Milk and Milo or whatnot. Infact Lipton is better than Milk+Milo. ..

The world is being adviced to go green have you ever wondered why?

5. Remember no matter how you much you take water ....at intervals take Drip+Becomplex. I do this 2/3 times in a year I already have a dedicated nurse.

Remember your liver is injured and to nurse it to heal requires You Alone.

6. Get a garden for your self and plant the plantable this is okay if you are not bouyant enough to buy vegetables everyday.. in our garden we have lots of Vegetable assorted and unsorted.

7. Give alms like that's all you've got.. it's simple ever heard of law of diminishing return? you self will be happy for helping the needy.

6. Pray

more to come

2 Likes

Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Me77:

Thanks whole lot.. I just came back from the hospital now and tomorrow I will be going back for another test..
Please is there any grain or cereal food you can recommend? I like rice a lot and it seems to affect me anytime I ate it so, I have stopped.
Thanks once again, and I have stop eating most of what you already listed.

Sincerely rice is a staple food in my house but Op I do Semovita and others often now.. whatever that affects you stop it completely..
if you must eat rice make sure no salt and use vegetables to garnish the ngwogwo like the ibos will say..
lately I a started to dislike rice and I feel maybe it's cuz I grew up eating it daily.. no one should attribute it to old old age cuz I am not old.. not even 30 self.. prolly under 10 well that's my football age.

Don't allow Doctors use you for testing testing..
demand the state of your LFT I believe its not as bad as it seems.
welldone

1 Like

Re: / by chidifrank(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Firmjudge:

Sincerely rice is a staple food in my house but Op I do Semovita and others often now.. whatever that affects you stop it completely..
if you must eat rice make sure no salt and use vegetables to garnish the ngwogwo like the ibos will say..
lately I a started to dislike rice and I feel maybe it's cuz I grew up eating it daily.. no one should attribute it to old old age cuz I am not old.. not even 30 self.. prolly under 10 well that's my football age.

welldone
u are too nice thank u. can u share your whatsapp number i need friends like ds

1 Like

Re: / by oxypress: 3:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Me77:
Hi people! The present condition of my health has made me realize that I am about to die anytime soon.
My liver isn't functioning the way it should anymore, I hardly eat anything and I never felt hungry only tiredness.
The surprising thing is that I am not growing lean, only my face appear malnourished with dry lips, but the rest of me seems okay.

Is there any way to ease my suffering before dying? I heard people dying from liver ailment do develop expanded belly before passing out, now how am I going to avoid it? If there's anything you can recommend to ease my transition will be appreciated.
Bros, nothing go do you. The liver is one of the most 'resistant' organs in the body. It can suffer a loss of 90% and the man go still dey waka. It is like a condition where a man is carrying atomic bomb (waiting to explode) on his head. If you are really sure it is liver disease then you have to take us seriously, jokes appart.

hbot and liver damage: Man, you are not going to die. If you are sure your liver is suffering from drugs toxicity you don't over labour it with more drugs! One very effective thing you can do is receive hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). The positive effect of hbot on your liver can be felt from the first day of treatment. A series of treatments will halt the liver degeneration and help to detoxify the organ. Then you will begin to experience regeneration of damaged liver cells. The overall result is an improved wellbeing: http://www.smarmore-rehab-clinic.com/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Please research and see for yourself:
Re: / by veneza(f): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Firmjudge:

welldone

you have made a lot of sense,but what if a person has an enlarge liver 17cm, due to over the counter excess drugs and one or two health issues can the liver return back to normal, if certain things are been put back in place.
Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
veneza:

you have made a lot of sense,but what if a person has an enlarge liver 17cm, due to over the counter excess drugs and one or two health issues can the liver return back to normal, if certain things are been put back in place.

Thanks bunch.

Well from what I know the liver should be on average 10cm, so 17cm is kinda up but no cause for alarm.
I would love to know the health challanges as mostly off prescription drugs and health issues can cause Liver enlargement but I assure you it can be reduced naturally and that is cause nothing is too big a problem for God to handle.

I believe in God.

Sincerely, I would prefer you let us know the one or two health issues and if the patient is currently having complications. I guarantee you I will put a call to my Chief Herp to get some vital information base on your information and I will post here for all.
let's see how far we can go.

So sorry I got your pm but like I ealier said let's do it all here as lots of people will call me names if I even dare try to relate off here.

Kindly understand.
Thanks
Re: / by veneza(f): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
sugar level not stable. and thypoid fever when the test was done. then d drugs are countless including supplements. please what can help in reduction before bp go catch someborri.
Re: / by judeodion(m): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2018
czarina:
I just ran a quick Google Search. From what I got from my brief search, it's not exactly terminal. There are a couple of facebook groups (foreign facebook groups) on wholistic/natural living... Those people there are reversing diseases naturally and most times DIY. If you are interested, I could go look up their names and send you the links via Whatsapp so you can ask your questions.

Do you mind?
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: / by judeodion(m): 4:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Please drop your phone number. Thanks
oxypress:

Bros, nothing go do you. The liver is one of the most 'resistant' organs in the body. It can suffer a loss of 90% and the man go still dey waka. It is like a condition where a man is carrying atomic bomb (waiting to explode) on his head. If you are really sure it is liver disease then you have to take us seriously, jokes appart.

hbot and liver damage: Man, you are not going to die. If you are sure your liver is suffering from drugs toxicity you don't over labour it with more drugs! One very effective thing you can do is receive hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). The positive effect of hbot on your liver can be felt from the first day of treatment. A series of treatments will halt the liver degeneration and help to detoxify the organ. Then you will begin to experience regeneration of damaged liver cells. The overall result is an improved wellbeing: http://www.smarmore-rehab-clinic.com/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Please research and see for yourself:
Re: / by oxypress: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2018
judeodion:
Please drop your phone number. Thanks
My phone number is visible by clicking on 'oxypress'
Re: / by veneza(f): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Firmjudge:

Thanks bunch.

Well from what I know the liver should be on average 10cm, so 17cm is kinda up but no cause for alarm.
I would love to know the health challanges as mostly off prescription drugs and health issues can cause Liver enlargement but I assure you it can be reduced naturally and that is cause nothing is too big a problem for God to handle.

I believe in God.

Sincerely, I would prefer you let us know the one or two health issues and if the patient is currently having complications. I guarantee you I will put a call to my Chief Herp to get some vital information base on your information and I will post here for all.
let's see how far we can go.

So sorry I got your pm but like I ealier said let's do it all here as lots of people will call me names if I even dare try to relate off here.

Kindly understand.
Thanks

please note, no liver disease seen,and it was an ultrasound scan. just enlarge.
Re: / by moneyissues(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Early in the morning get the leave of papaya meaning paw paw leave.. Wash blend and take 2 table spoon morning and night for 2weeks... And thank me later.. This is the one naira I have for you.

1 Like

Re: / by magictonic(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
I had a Liver inflammation some time ago. They diagnozed it to be Hepatatis I almost passed on to the great beyond. If it is the same thing you are passing through, then this is what I took and was healed:

Drugs to take:
Essential Forte: 1 three times daily
Litricin: 1 daily
Any Blood Capsule: 1 three times daily. However, instead of Blood capsules, I bought Ugu leaves from the market, washed and squeezed them. I then drank the water that came from this vegetable. I swear, there is no blood capsule as potent as this thing.

The dosage for this medicine is 1 month.

Avoid Alchohol, Proteins, any oil food, etc. Eat only White Rice and vegetables for 6 months, then you will be OK.

NB: I no be doctor o. I just dey tell you wetin I do when my onw Liver problem been dey. I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
veneza:

please note, no liver disease seen,and it was an ultrasound scan. just enlarge.

simple inflammation.. follow the diet rules you will be fine
Re: / by olajide21: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
You may want to GOOGLE "Habatul Sauda" or black cummin seed. By the mercies of God it would help you. Stay strong but becareful with people trying to market their products to you. They want to sell and careless.

May Allah; God restore your health and rectify your affairs.
Re: / by veneza(f): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Firmjudge:

simple inflammation.. follow the diet rules you will be fine

I always feel dizzy this days,is it because of the typhoid and malaria I just treated or it has something to do with this.
Re: / by chidifrank(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
magictonic:
I had a Liver inflammation some time ago. They diagnozed it to be Hepatatis I almost passed on to the great beyond. If it is the same thing you are passing through, then this is what I took and was healed:

Drugs to take:
Essential Forte: 1 three times daily
Litricin: 1 daily
Any Blood Capsule: 1 three times daily. However, instead of Blood capsules, I bought Ugu leaves from the market, washed and squeezed them. I then drank the water that came from this vegetable. I swear, there is no blood capsule as potent as this thing.

The dosage for this medicine is 1 month.

Avoid Alchohol, Proteins, any oil food, etc. Eat only White Rice and vegetables for 6 months, then you will be OK.

NB: I no be doctor o. I just dey tell you wetin I do when my onw Liver problem been dey. I wish you quick recovery.
was your own hepatitis B or C? and is Litricin a drug or what ?
Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
veneza:

I always feel dizzy this days,is it because of the typhoid and malaria I just treated or it has something to do with this.

Feeling Dizzy is a normal symptoms associated with lack of adequate fluid in the system.

The Liver is notorious for using plenty fluid in the body reason why most Liver patient experience light head.

Initially I would take Normal Drip + Be-complex for where.... it will soothe for a while and then again I start feeling light headed after like 2/3 month the reason is this the liver is an engine room so staying hydrated is the key if you have a Liverr challange.

But I was doing the above at say 4/5 times yearly and then boom I decided to go natural.. completely based on the advise from my Chief Herp.

1. Sprite, team, limca and mountain due are essential to the system I don't know how or why so I often take any of this brand twice or trice in a month. just a bottle of..
Sincerely, If I start feeling light headed and I take any of this ...kaboom I feel better just like magic.
Give it a try.. I didn't mention coke or fanta Ooo..

2. That bitter leaf is a wonderful leaf so it is a staple for me. heard it gives blood i dont know but trully I can't remember when last I felt dizzy since I started eating leafs life a sheep.

3. I drink water like a Carmel whether its raining, I am tasty or not I just drink water anyhow.
in a day I drink average 2 litters and 3 litters on a sunny day.

4. I am very healthy and the last time i did a Liver test the man was laughing and said keep doing what you are doing.

I know it's hard keeping up but train your mind to think less of this and you will be fine.

5. Rule five.. anytime I treat malaria or thyphoid I must take drip I don't care what they say I must take drip the reason is malaria dehydrate the system and considering you have a Liver Issue Drip +Becom is a must.

let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

Re: / by beatz5(f): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
how often do u detoxify
the liver is the key detoxification organ and once it's sick , no organ can take that function . the dietary regimen given to u are food rich in carbohydrate for liver energy and less fat and protein Cox the liver does more work during their detoxification process. I am a nurse and I have clients who I mange with hepatitis and liver problems . it's affordable if compared to the amount of money spent in buying drugs and hospital admission . my number is 08169836958
Re: / by chidifrank(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2018
moneyissues:
Early in the morning get the leave of papaya meaning paw paw leave.. Wash blend and take 2 table spoon morning and night for 2weeks... And thank me later.. This is the one naira I have for you.
can I have your number pls. is this remedy you just posted for liver disease like hepatitis ? or something else
Re: / by moneyissues(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2018
chidifrank:

can I have your number pls. is this remedy you just posted for liver disease like hepatitis ? or something else

It works for it bro
Re: / by tabithababy(f): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2018
moneyissues:

Are you for real??

1 Like

Re: / by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Me77:

HAVE YOU COME ACROSS THESE PRODUCTS FOR LIVER PROBLEMS,IF NO IS YOUR ANSWER WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: / by moneyissues(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
tabithababy:

Are you for real??

I am so real... I prefer taking papaya blended leaves to the fruit itself.... Papaya leave contains more nutrients thank the fruit.... The seeds are also power antimalaria
Re: / by moneyissues(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2018
chidifrank:

Whatsapp 07089071850
Re: / by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Me77:

USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS,SUPER CIDER AND OMEGA PLUS,IT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT COMPLETELY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: / by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
chidifrank:

what treatment have u bin using ever since pls?cos i just shared an information above for you to try
I have never undergone any treatment
Re: / by Eras1: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Firmjudge:
No matter what don't give up.

I understand how you feel couple with the fact that most of our Doctors are Liver Ignorant. However, I will tell you what a good herpetologist once told me that has kept me going..

Though you didn't specify the ailment the excess fatigue is due to your eating habits which fuels the Liver disease.

Here are some things you should stop eating completely as it gives the Liver a hard time processing and thats the reason you feel tired because the Liver is working excessively.

1. Stop Red Meat & Fish. Stop eating beef that thing called beef is bad for the liver..

2. Stop G.oil. Both Groundnut oil and Vegetable Oil are not healthy products and they give the Liver a hard time processing them.

Their cholesterol level are beyond your Livers strength so take them off your diet and choose pure red oil as they are Liver friendly and contains lesser cholesterol level.

3. Stop Alcohol and Cigarettes. If you are into those habits stop them.

4. Stop Salt, Sugar & Egg Yoke. However, you can eat the egg white as your source of protein.

5. Stop Beverage this include milo and milk.

6. Stop beans and groundnut.

What you should take.

1. Take Sugarcane everyday.
2. Take theme, sprite or Mountain Dew at least once in 2 weeks. not fantastic or coke oo
3. Take water melon and all fruits in excess.. but limit orange and it can cause gastroenteritis due to your system.
4. Drink Water like a camel including when you wake up and before you sleep.
Remember, the game is to keep your system hydrated.

5. Because your body needs protein eat white meat once in a while. I. e meat from local chicken avoid agric chicken as it contains too much fats.
6. Eat Vegetables like Ugwu bitterleaf expecially Catholic Vegetable Igbo (Ugwu oyinbo) Yoruba (Iyanda Ipaja) Hausa (Kayan lambu). Common Name... Hospital Too Far

7. Take B complex at intervals and avoid panadol as much as possible.
I will update this thread.

I understand that getting a good herpetologist/ Virologist is difficult.
The above are advices from a consultant herpetologist virologist.

I will update the what's not and what's in.
I am not asking anyone to PM me because I won't respond.
Ask all your questions here and I will try and answer.

Stay alive bro/sis.

What about Garlic and Ginger
Re: / by Firmjudge(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Eras1:

What about Garlic and Ginger
heard it good also
Re: / by dierich: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
please help, I've a similar case with the op. I never feel hungry and my stool are always dark in color with some few white substance, looks like fat. what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 5 2021 In Nigeria / Cholera Kills 295 People In Jigawa, Residents Decry Poor Water Supply, Sanitatio / How To Get Rid Of Pile Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.