Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m (8826 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Beetobee(f): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2018
atiku4President:

It is not about the money, it's about the great concern shown. If Buhari has been this pragmatic, accepting responsibility for the havoc his Fulani people have been causing Nigerians, we wouldn't be where we are today.

I still cannot understand how all of a sudden, the 'Fulani' attacks ended when Ortom decamped to Pdp. Time will tell sha, the truth is never hidden. Anything done in the dark will soon come to the light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by murphyibiam15(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2018
foreshore:

That is to say that 2 Human lives is equal to N2m. Na wa o!!!
are you minding Benue government... imagine how people have been pitying them on the daily Fulani massacre and now they have turned to aggressors on their own

1 Like

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Justinah4real(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin The same Benue that will outpace Hussein Bolt on sighting Fulani herdsmen now dey show their skills with ebonyi native

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by themanderon: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
2m ke? is that what the life of those people worth?
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by teepain: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
atiku4President:

It is not about the money, it's about the great concern shown. If Buhari has been this pragmatic, accepting responsibility for the havoc his Fulani people have been causing Nigerians, we wouldn't be where we are today.

This is pathetic. #2million should not have been mentioned at all. My heart goes out to the families of the deceased.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by technicallyrich(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Bolusticus:
But according to IPOB, Benue is part of Biafla, so why the killings?
yes it is.
Biafra is the entire ss and se,part of middle belt and southeren cameroun.
The day biafra will come,i will dance naked on the street.
Its a promise.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by teepain: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Beetobee:

I still cannot understand how all of a sudden, the 'Fulani' attacks ended when Ortom decamped to Pdp. Time will tell sha, the truth is never hidden. Anything done in the dark will soon come to the light.

Only a deep investigation devoid of ethnic bias can reveal the truth and I wonder why this news of Benue people killing Ndi ebonyi was suppressed if it had been going on for years as disclosed by this news.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
murphyibiam15:

are you minding Benue government... imagine how people have been pitying them on the daily Fulani massacre and now they have turned to aggressors on their own

Enyi u don't attack benue unnecessarily coz ebonyi And benue are like brothers and sisters .....

They have many things in common and should live as one so let u guys on both sides of the divide allow love reign.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by netflicks(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
But who will they give the money to?
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]yes it is.
Biafra is the entire ss and se,part of middle belt and southeren cameroun.
The day biafra will come,i will dance naked on the street.
Its a promise.[/s]
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2018
visijo:
The Only Thing You Can Get For Free In Nigeria Without Corruption Is Pregnancy
Most women are practicing corruption on pregnancies o.
What will u now say to those father's taking care of the children of another man...gateman, neighbor, driver, etc?
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Anijay1212(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Lucid1:
The peace offering is just a token. They're not paying for the lives. We need to learn to think outside the box. Too many alarmists and illiterates on this forum
Hehehe...
I concur.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by adecz: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2018
sad sad shocked

The families of the victims
will be lucky to get 50k.

No be Nigeria we dey?

Oga commissioner & Perm Sec go
first pocket N1m.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by visijo(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Most women are practicing corruption on pregnancies o.
What will u now say to those father's taking care of the children of another man...gateman, neighbor, driver, etc?
lol very true
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by technicallyrich(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=72395626][/quote]
clave,dont qoute me again.
That day ur pple will faint.because the dackstabbers will know its the end of free money.
Commit sewcide like awo

1 Like

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]clave,dont qoute me again.
That day ur pple will faint.because the dackstabbers will know its the end of free money.
Commit sewcide like awo[/s]
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by movetoca: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Ebony should Kill 12 and give them N4m. Cows

1 Like

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Genniez(f): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2018
visijo:
The Only Thing You Can Get For Free In Nigeria Without Corruption Is Pregnancy
noo ,the lady has to lobby to get the man ..what if the man has a Chick?side has Chick has to lobby either with appearance or with one night stand..even the main chick also has to lobby with standard body. Lol pls don't give me oo
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by technicallyrich(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=72395764][/quote]
i have been seeing the way you mentiom me.maybe you are gaye or simply 4strated.
Either ways you have no worth or you are a man without substance.
So from now i will ignore you.
Even life get class.
Go look 4 yours.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

[s]i have been seeing the way you mentiom me.maybe you are gaye or simply 4strated.
Either ways you have no worth or you are a man without substance.
So from now i will ignore you.
Even life get class.
Go look 4 yours.[/s]
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Skyonebaba: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Nawao For Naija
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Obere4u: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Anambra did same with Herdsmen and farmers conflict, Obiano was crucified, El Rufai did same and he was and is still being crucified.
Now Ortom has done so and people are bending it to him showing concern. Okay. Let them keep killing Ebonyians and Orton will keep paying.
Bloody hypocrisies.

#Hissssss #tufiakwa
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by DateMynd44(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
technicallyrich:
[s] yes it is. Biafra is the entire ss and se,part of middle belt and southeren cameroun. The day biafra will come,i will dance naked on the street. Its a promise [/s] .

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Maket: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2018
This Ebonyi people can cry for Africa.

They will go and attack the Benue people, go home and be celebrating their victory.

You hear this cry only on the day the Benue people defended themselves very well against their attack.

1 Like

Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by murphyibiam15(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Enyi u don't attack benue unnecessarily coz ebonyi And benue are like brothers and sisters .....

They have many things in common and should live as one so let u guys on both sides of the divide allow love reign.
I don't roll in the mud with a pig...dirty pig for that matter...I won't reply a dirty animal again...
quote me again if you're a product of leaked #50 condom
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not fair by any standard for Benue state to imply that
the worth of an Ebonyi life is 333,333NGN

I know I may have reservations about Ebonyi state.
But this here, beats all of my prejudice.

grin
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by NonsoWow: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not fair by any standard for Benue state to imply that
the worth of an Ebonyi life is 333,333NGN

I know I may have reservations about Ebonyi state.
But this here, beats all of my prejudice.

Lol. I pity abakaliki people when chino and juliusmalema get hold of this news. They will use it to compose a new national anthem.
Re: Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m by NonsoWow: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oh, juliusmalema is already here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Seeks Travel Ban On INEC Chiefs, Police High Command / Solution To Fuel Subsidy Wahala - Look At Cbn (by Henry Boyo) / Presidency Condemns APC's 'Parallel Government' Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.