Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? (2165 Views)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Female Boss or Male Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by tithe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
I better be out of job than to work for a female boss

You can never please them no matter how hard you try and they hate for no cause.

Wat's your experience with a female boss? i know it won't be any different.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
tithe:

You can never please them no matter how hard you try and they hate for no cause.

That's assuming, everyone is like you and every woman is like your boss. Like seriously undecided

Personally, male boss. Just coz i don't get along with females.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by denitro(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2010
Male boss
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by AjanleKoko: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2010
iice:

That's assuming, everyone is like you and every woman is like your boss. Like seriously undecided

Personally, male boss. Just coz i don't get along with females.

Most women don't get along with other women at work.
For me, male boss all the way. Never had a female boss, and don't pray to have one.
Reason? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
Has nothing to do with work. I don't get along with females anywhere. Of say a hundred, i'd click with only one or two.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
tithe:

Yes. I feel your pain. Ive worked with five different female bosses in an admin role and it wasn't pleasant. I'm not the most organised person, so they tended to be overly fussy about little things men would generally overlook. But hey they were very effective, and I can only heap as much scorn on them as I would on my mum who keeps sweating the small stuff on me to this day.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by ice234: 2:06am On Jul 19, 2010
female boss
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by whiteroses(f): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2010
female boss ov course, she'll be understandoing and when she decides to be strict i'll understand, but male boss all they know is, abeg gerrout, so how about dinner?, whats that your boyfriends name again? kmt
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by kobikwelu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^

the irresponsible ones,

but me, i would prefer a male boss anytime, anyday
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by Freiburger(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'm always more comfortable with a male boss, i just don't know why.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by ice234: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2010
choose female boss before but changing my mind. not noticed that most female are rude, cant stand a rude female boss
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by canuck(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2010
I am indifferent - Either gender requires a different style of management on my part for the same result.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by ice234: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2010
will never welcome a female boss
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by oludashmi(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2010
I Prefer male boss although I am going to be a female boss too.

whiteroses:

female boss ov course, she'll be understandoing and when she decides to be strict i'll understand, but male boss all they know is, abeg gerrout, so how about dinner?, whats that your boyfriends name again? kmt
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by ayo84(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
Female bosses, they cud be hard sometimes, but @ least they have a heart and might not be as crude and wicked as the male folk.
Re: Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? by rubi(f): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
I have a female boss with a great heart anytime I want off day she grants me maybe b/c she is a mother too and understands where I am coming from. kiss kiss

She doesn't stress anyone at all she says to us you are an adult and accountable of yourself just get your work done very well and submitt your monthly report kiss

(1) (Reply)

What People Should Stop Doing When They Turn 30. / Does Anyone Know About Petrogap Oil And Gas / Business Development Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.