Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Recahrge Card Biz Made Easy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recahrge Card Biz Made Easy (480 Views)

Job Interview Made Easy / Complete Information On GSM Recharge Card Biz / R.c.d Design Made Easy For Civil And Structural Engineering Nairalanders: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recahrge Card Biz Made Easy by wealthpawa: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
Dear Forumites,

Have you ever wondered how these GSM companies make money with ease?

I quite understand u must have heard of how people make money printing and
selling recharge cards.But the reality is are you keen on knowing how to do it?

I remember hearing of the same thing some years back,i procrastinated as others do but
was so keen on starting.I didn't know how,hence i did  an extensive research on how to start,
attended seminars and bought manuals to guide me.
Though to be candid,it wasn't that easy due to financial constraints.

My personal advise is if you're so desperate on starting something or keen on being self reliant,
"START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS!!!"

It's the easiest and profitable business to start with little capital.
It's a Home Business,something you can do at home and start with as low as

#10,000.I will give you a software and manual to start for just N1,500 and also link you up to distributors that will sell recharge card pin codes to you as cheap as 185 for 100 MTN recharge card

For More information call 08068758132

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officers / Laptopskin Cover: New Arrivals : Dealers Wanted / Exotic Bridal Wears From N20,000 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.