Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Marriage Connect For Very Artistic People - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage Connect For Very Artistic People (295 Views)

Matured & Marriage Connect. (telegram) / Scam Alert: Naija Telegram Channel That Connect For S*x, Hookups & Sort Are FAKE / White Garment Church Members Marriage Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Connect For Very Artistic People by pointblank247(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Yes, its strictly for artists, this forum became necssary when you consider the fact that artists are some of the most misunderstood people all over the world. If people are not calling an actress a love peddler, they are calling a rapper a hemp smoker etc. Even when you marry some one who dose not understand what you are going through to hit the limelight you might end up been frustrated out of the marriage.
There is a way my brothers and sisters, if the world refuse to take us serious until we blow, we owe ourselves the duty of loving and marrying our selves and helping each other build our carrieers. So wheather you are up coming or 'blown' you are welcome but you must be something of an artist or at least appreciates arts. So guys the rule is that you drop your number and your form or art like. Junior:=dj and actor in need of a female dancers or designer. You can as well contact me so I can add you to a WhatsApp forum for very selected persons who may find it easier to connect from there. My number is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Godly And Romantic Wife / Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.