Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben (283 Views)

Tried Registering For Uniben Post UTME But Did Not Work Out / Uniben Post Utme Form Finally Out / Admission Into Pre-degree Studies 2017/2018- UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben by henrybomb(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Please is there anybody who knows if the second list is out because my sister is becoming very worried.
I heard the second list but my sister couldn't find anything there
Re: Uniben by tripplephi: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2018
its OUT but not PASTED.

she should go to uniben and meet whomever is helping her WORK it then she can confirm for herself.... else she should be patient

henrybomb:
Please is there anybody who knows if the second list is out because my sister is becoming very worried.
I heard the second list but my sister couldn't find anything there
Re: Uniben by henrybomb(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2018
tripplephi:
its OUT but not PASTED.

she should go to uniben and meet whomever is helping her WORK it then she can confirm for herself.... else she should be patient

The person helping her demanded 80k but we just give him part payment pending the time the list will be out.
I will tell her to do just that, thanks bro
Re: Uniben by tripplephi: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
WOW, 80k? thats outrageous but once her name comes out, it will be worth it... once she is on the person's neck they will take her more seriously.

henrybomb:

The person helping her demanded 80k but we just give him part payment pending the time the list will be out.
I will tell her to do just that, thanks bro
Re: Uniben by henrybomb(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2018
tripplephi:
WOW, 80k? thats outrageous but once her name comes out, it will be worth it... once she is on the person's neck they will take her more seriously.

He wanted 100k until we settled for 80k.
If her name is on the list, there is no problem because we are at a crossroad now, meanwhile she passed the exams last year she wasn't taken that's why we had to pay this time around.
Re: Uniben by tripplephi: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2018
oh no. IF SHE PASSED then she didn't need to pay.... at least not that much because the RUSH will only make her lobby for VC list and any DEAN or MEMBER OF SENATE COULD HELP WITH THAT.

But I believe she will enter now.

henrybomb:

He wanted 100k until we settled for 80k.
If her name is on the list, there is no problem because we are at a crossroad now, meanwhile she passed the exams last year she wasn't taken that's why we had to pay this time around.
Re: Uniben by henrybomb(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2018
tripplephi:
oh no. IF SHE PASSED then she didn't need to pay.... at least not that much because the RUSH will only make her lobby for VC list and any DEAN or MEMBER OF SENATE COULD HELP WITH THAT.

But I believe she will enter now.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Donald A Wehrung International Student Scholarship Award / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Proficiency-based Skills Training (cetvetar) / Biblical University - Reasons Young People Should Consider Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.