Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Was Deceived And Defrauded By APC, Defecting Member Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Deceived And Defrauded By APC, Defecting Member Cries Out (326 Views)

Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Deceived And Defrauded By APC, Defecting Member Cries Out by another1: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
The All Progressives Congress member of the House of Representatives, Mr Musa Soba, on Wednesday carried out his threat to leave the party by resigning his membership.

Soba, who is from Kaduna State, is one of the over 70 aggrieved APC lawmakers, who protested their loss of return tickets but lost at the appeal panel of the APC.

Soba’s resignation letter was read to members on the floor in Abuja by the Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara.

The lawmaker told his colleagues that his next political party would be disclosed soon.

The PUNCH had reported exclusively on Wednesday that the aggrieved members would start leaving the APC, beginning from Wednesday (yesterday).
Re: I Was Deceived And Defrauded By APC, Defecting Member Cries Out by forgiveness: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Ndo! Take feeding bottle suck. Sai Buhari! grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ex Commissioner, Other Apc Chieftains Flee Arrest As Police Nab Two / Apc’s Politics Of Blood: The Choice Before Akwa Ibom People / Stop Behaving Like A Coward – Fayose Blasts Ekiti CJ, Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.