Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever (967 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever by splendid22(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
It is no longer news that Wizkid ‘s talk-of –the- town, visuals ‘Fever’ featuring Tiwa Savage as his love interest as amassed one million views in 24 hours.
This was their original plan…to make us pay ATTENTION.

From passionate hugs, lustful stares, and near-kiss situations, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage sure got everyone talking about their new ‘Stew’.
Truth be told, Tiwa Savage’s appearance in the video was needless and unnecessary, but because Wizkid and his team understand the power behind getting you to pay ATTENTION and talk about his music video, they decided to play the Tiwa Savage card.
Now, whether they are dating or not is not the crux of this article. The fact that they made us pay attention to them is the real deal for me.

One of the biggest challenges for today’s businesses and entertainers is how to stand out in a marketplace that’s crowded and noisy. We live in a world of infinite content but finite attention. You can only pay attention to one thing at a time.

Read the rest here
http://kennisplace.com/fever-why-wizkid-tiwa-savage-need-your-attention/

Re: How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever by sirusX(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
I believe people know all this....but they choose to ignore
Re: How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
I didn't read it but u are the best oNE that is deceiving urself. maybe u want them to fuc.k on live TV till u believe they are dating
Re: How Wizkid Tiwa Savage Deceived Nigerians With Fever by greatme2good(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
michaelandre:
I didn't read it but u are the best oNE that is deceiving urself. maybe u want them to fuc.k on live TV till u believe they are dating

Read what he wrote again but this time slowly.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Laugh After Seeing What Chioma Did To Davido! / Toke Makinwa Looking So Enthralling In A Black Transparent Outfit / Actress Moyo Lawal Boasts About Her Skin Color In Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.