Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her (18634 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Charly68: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
My village people used to say ,when you see a woman getting involved in adultery ,if she does not kill herself she would kill her husband one day ..

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Zico5:
A man that allow woman's affection to get to him will surely land in problem. Women are not worth dying or jealous for. Live ur life the best u could and u will be happy u did.

#Confirm
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by SAMBARRY: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oko kayode tidawahala sile o shocked
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by CapussoSeba: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by adetem(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kayode, you are sweet. [b]What did you use in sleeping with me....... [/b] Kay Kay your prick sweet o, see Wetin your big banana cos.
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by bluefilm: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
In that case, it must have been an end time slap.

Dasall.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by judility(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Her lover should come and explain the last conversation he had with the lady, from there conclusion can be drawn.
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by lollytk(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
The man is a liar, :-Xanyway check my signature for cure of pimples, eczema, wrinkle, sun burns, etc
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
The way men loves sex women do

You caught her complementing another man for a job well done, if you have been doing it well and touching the right buttons, she wouldn't have seeked for it with another person

Will you vouched that since you married her you have never slept with another woman?

How come ordinary slap sent her to the grave

Go and suffer it
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Slap of laiv
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by baddosky1: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jamexjulius:
You are bastard for raising your hand on woman.

IN OTHER NEWS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

May you find your wife saying, "Johnny, you are so sweet! What did you use to f*ck me unlike my idiotic husband"...and when you apprehend your wife, may she not apologise but rather slap you and ask you never to interfere with her private life!

Youtube videos and $15 kee you there angry

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by baddosky1: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Af0nja people and marital infidelity be like 5 and 6!
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Ziel20: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
This fvck head can't even construct a convincing lie.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Roseey0(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Which man maintains this kind of calmness when his wife cheats. Its talk true.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Ziggylady(f): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rituals things i am sure...nothing more
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by symbianDON(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
this guy sef isn't a smart liar grin funny guy, hear him: he overheard a supposed conversation between his wife and another man she allegedly had had s..e.x with and after slapping her 'from behind' next thing was for her to have grabbed him, said she was sorry, went into the bathroom to take a shower, asked about moimoi grin grin grin and then he ate his with garri while she had hers with ogi grin kaiiiii!! this man could as well become the prison comedian grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by lolaluv1(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
sojjy:
Kayode, you are sweet. What did you use in sleeping with me.......

Married women with desirous to seek for big banana outside their matrimonial home will end the once happy home and may eventually lead to death of either the man or the woman as experienced in this case.

Great lesson to learn by all.
Stick with your partner for life or you seek for divorce if you are not enjoying the marriage rather than subjecting your kids to trauma that may last for years.

Rest in peace Madam.

You are so foolishly gullible. They will carry hot poo and tell you it is porridge and you will swallow it, worms and all.
So this poorly constructed story makes sense to you, harima, you are even preaching on top. Shows your level of intelligence!

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by lolaluv1(f): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
symbianDON:
this guy sef isn't a smart liar grin funny guy, hear him: he overheard a supposed conversation between his wife and another man she allegedly had had s..e.x with and after slapping her 'from behind' next thing was for her to have grabbed him, said she was sorry, went into the bathroom to take a shower, asked about moimoi grin grin grin and then he ate his with garri while she had hers with ogi grin kaiiiii!! this man could as well become the prison comedian grin

I tell you. Both the accused and anyone who believes his story are dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Brightgem(f): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
looking at the woman's picture she resemble person wey go like plenty diccks
Your stupidity is stunning. That's a dead woman who can't even tell her side of the story. Your comment stinks like ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Triangles1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Zico5:
A man that allow woman's affection to get to him will surely land in problem. Women are not worth dying or jealous for. Live ur life the best u could and u will be happy u did.

Correct guy man. People that think like us na dem dey rush us.
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gossipninja:
53-year-old dockworker, Lekan Shonde, who is facing trial for allegedly beating his banker wife to death, on Wednesday, told an Ikeja High Court that he didn't kill his spouse.

Lekan Shonde, a depot worker in the Apapa area of Lagos State on Wednesday denied killing his wife, Ronke, saying he only slapped her a day before her corpse was found.

Lekan is standing trial for the alleged murder of Ronke before a Lagos State High Court in Ikeja.

51-year-old Lekan had allegedly beat his wife to death at their home in the Egbeda-Idimu area of Lagos State.

He was alleged to have locked the door on the corpse and their two children before the incident was discovered by a nanny and later reported to the police.

At the Wednesday proceeding, while being led in evidence by his counsel, Robert Clarke (SAN), Lekan told the court that he was provoked when he overheard his wife talking to her lover.

He said, “On May 5, 2016, I heard my wife speaking to someone on the telephone, saying, ‘Kayode, you’re sweet; what did you use in sleeping with me?’

“I was furious, so I slapped her from behind; she fell as a result of the slap. She later stood up, held me and said she was sorry. She went into the room to have her bath.

“She had earlier asked me to buy moin-moin and pap. So, when she came out of the bathroom, she asked me about the moin-moin and I told her that I would take my own moin-moin with garri, while she had her own with pap.

“Thereafter, I went to bed. But she said she was going downstairs to play a bit.

“When I woke up at midnight, I met her on the couch and I asked why she was still there. She said she would join me later and I went back to the room.

“On that day, when I was going out, I saw her on the couch with her phone beside her; I just dropped her transport money like I normally do, locked the door with my own key and left for work.

“Around 4pm, my cousin came to my place of work and he told me that my father asked him to inform me of my wife’s death. I left immediately, but the gridlock on the Oshodi-Apapa Expressway did not allow me to get to Oshodi until past 9pm. I went to my father’s place in Ladipo with my cousin.”

Lekan, during a cross-examination by the state prosecutor, Y.G. Osuala, denied going away with the deceased’s phone on the day of the incident, adding that when he overheard his wife talking on the phone with the alleged lover was the first time he knew she was having an extra-marital affair.

The prosecutor, however, read out his statement to the police, where he said he caught one Kayode in his sitting room sometime in March 2016, adding that on the day of the incident, he used the opportunity to take his wife’s phone to go through her text and Whatsapp messages.
Lekan told the court that he ran away for three days before turning himself in to the police because his father asked him to stay away for fear that people might attack him.
He, however, denied beating up his wife when she was alive.

He said, “I am surprised that the autopsy result showed evidence of assault, damages and trauma on her body because I only slapped her and I admitted that the slap might have made her face swollen, but I did not kill my wife. I have no reason to kill her because we resolved our differences that night.”

Earlier, the nanny, Sola Adamolekun, told the court that the deceased, who normally opened the door for her, did not open the door on the day of the incident.
She said, “I usually resume by 6am and the defendant would have slightly opened the gate for me when he was going out to work, while the deceased would open the door to the apartment for me.

“On the day of the incident, the main gate to the compound was locked. I had to knock and one of the neighbours opened the gate for me.
“On getting to the apartment gate, it was locked and I knocked, but nobody answered me. So, I went downstairs to meet their neighbour to ask about the family.

“As I was speaking to the neighbour, the oldest child of the family shouted ‘grandma’ and I asked him about his mother, but he said she refused to wake up.
“The police were contacted and the door was forced open and we found madam lying face up.”
The presiding judge, Justice Josephine Oyefeso, adjourned the case till November 30.

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-didnt-kill-my-wife-i-only-slapped-her-lekan-shonde-tells-court/

Ur headed to jail man.
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by DateMynd44(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Brightgem:
Your stupidity is stunning. That's a dead woman who can't even tell her side of the story. Your comment stinks like ur brain.
my comments made ur conscience judged u which means u and the woman are of the same shoes given over to immorality.
repent or perish
wh0re
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Pataricatering(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
So because he said it that's what happened ? Despite the fact that the prosecutor read a prior statement where he said something different ?
sojjy:

Married women with desirous to seek for big banana outside their matrimonial home will end the once happy home and may eventually lead to death of either the man or the woman as experienced in this case.

Stick with your partner for life or you seek for divorce if you are not enjoying the marriage rather than subjecting your kids to trauma that may last for years.

Rest in peace Madam.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by BlackPantherCri: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Well the dead can't speak can they?...read his so called narration again and see how bizarre the whole thing is. Something as serious as infidelity, you guys will settle immediately and even start gisting...and even allow her to go and play with her phone in the sitting room.

And eat moin moin and give her transport fare.

The man is a pathological liar.

He shd jejeje admit temporary insanity

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by BarrElChapo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
take Banana till you go yo . she has taken kayode's banana now she has yooed angry
Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by Realzikkist(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2018
all this women-beaters should have their personalized punishment,maybe raping them through their anus... seriously, I can't even lift my hand on my kid sis...those species of human should be sacred... just leave there presence if you can't condole their sauciness

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her by babeosisi: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2018
sojjy:

Rest in peace Madam.

So you believe this killer?
You must be a child

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Busts Trafficking Syndicate, Arrests 4, Intercepts Meth, Loud / How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.