Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Full Broadcast(audio and text) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Full Broadcast(audio and text) (666 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Full Broadcast(audio and text) by gidgiddy: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9Skc4tark

Below is the text of the first 5 minutes of the broadcast

Good evening great Biafrans all over the world. This is special Radio Biafra transmission coming to you live from the holy land of Israel. Todays date is the 21st of the month of October in the year of our most high Chukwu Okike Abhiama 2018. I welcome each and every one of you. My name is Nnamdi Kanu, I am the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra. I'm here to address the Biafran people all over the world. And to speak about the topical issues that have been plaguing us ever since I have been away. It's nearly 4 years since I spoke to you last via this very medium and we shall continue to broadcast this very gospel of redemption, this very gospel of hope, that humanity may reach the inescapable conclusion about the inevitability of the restoration of the kingdom of the most high Chukwu Okike Abhiama which is Biafra, upon this very earth. We have come that we may preach, we have come to address mankind, and, we have come to address humanity. We must pray because we are in a holy land. We must pray because we are alive in the land of the living by the special grace of the most high and nobody else. I humbly welcome every one of you. Where ever you are, I say Good morning, good afternoon and good evening and good night to some of you. If those of you who are not able to receive Radio Biafra are within reach of those who can, I kindly suggest that you move closer to where they are, that you too may receive this very gospel of redemption. Biafra has come to stay and there nothing anybody can do about it. We have come to restore Biafra or we die restoring Biafra. We have come to worship the most high. We have come to enlighten, therefore, we must pray.

We call upon Chukwu Okike Abhiama the most high who through every difficulty has sustained his children. You have preserved Biafra, you have preserved Israel. Chukwu Okike Abhiama has preserved IPOB. We give you every praise and honour. We lift up your holy name, we exault thee for there is non like thee. You have given us a commission, you have given us s mission and we must accomplish it. For Biafra must be restored, for there is nothing the enemies can do about it. We have come that the will of the most high may prevail. Radio Biafra is unorthodox, the way we do things are markedly different from the others do it. We are under divine instruction. We have come that Chukwu Okike Abhiama(God the most high creator) may take control of this very proceeding this evening for we are nothing without him. Oh Chukwu Okike Abhiama, unto thee we repose all that we are! Do not allow your children IPOB to be put to shame. Do not allow us to be devoured by the hands of the wicked. Do not allow us, oh mighty one, to fall prey to those who do not know thee. You will deliver us, not because we are righteous, but because of your mercy. Hear our cry, our supplication. We are not armed, we have not killed anyone, we have not jailed anyone, we have not done anything at all to warrant the level of destruction and carnage being visited upon your children. The same was Israel suffered, so is Biafra suffering today and if you Elohim(God) can deliver Israel, so will you deliver Biafra. That is our hope, that is our anchor of everything we hold dear as a race and as a people. You brought Biafra that light may come into Africa. You gave us hope because we are in a continent of hopelessness. And by thy grace, Biafra shall be restored. We shall be resurrected, we shall crown our efforts with glory by the grace of the most high himself. We are not strong, we do not pretend to be strong. All we do is to submit our selves to your will that your will be may be done upon our lives.

We have lost many people. We have lost so many good people. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten, we shall honour them. And for their sake, Biafra will come. Israel lost people and today Israel is here as a beacon of hope in a land filled with darkness. We besiege thee Elohim because we are wondering all over the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Dino Melaye Prays For Son As They Both Strike A Post / See The New Portharcourt Airport Terminal That Was Commissioned Today By Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Ready For Historic Address In Washington D.C And New-york

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.