Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo (1122 Views)

Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted / Carpe Diem: Olamide Pays Homage To Ekiti Comedians On Stage In USA / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo by Amebo9jablog(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
YBNL Boss, Olamide took to his gram to pay a tribute to one of his very own "Dagrin" who if alive by now would have been one among naija hottest rapper but unfortunately death cheated on him.

Olamide wrote in the photo;

Happy G day Dagrin keep resting � Shalewa sare wolewa suun sori bed mi yakata...... what’s your fav Grin line#TributeToDagrin

Dagrin died at the age of 22 on 22 April 2010 after a vehicle accident in Lagos, Nigeria.

His style of rapping incorporated Yoruba, English and Pidgin English. In 2010 he was nominated for the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for Best Album (C.E.O.), Hottest Single "Pon Pon Pon", Best Rap Act and Best Collaboration with vocals. His album C.E.O. (Chief executive Omota English: Chief Executive Gangster) won the Hip hop World Award 2010 for best rap album. From it came the singles "Pon Pon Pon", and "Kondo". Dagrin worked with other Nigerian artists such as Y.Q, 9ice, M.I, Iceberg Slim,Omobaba,Terry G, Ms Chief, Owen G, K01, code,MISTAR DOLLAR, TMD entertainment, Omawumi, Chudy K, Bigiano, and Konga. He associated with music producers like Sossick, Dr Frabz, Sheyman, Frenzy and 02.

Rest on Dagrin!

Gist via:: https://amebo9ja.com/olamide-pays-tribute-to-late-dagrin-in-new-photo/

Cc: MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo by mrjaydee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rest on Akogun!

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
I say rest in peace..My name is Madrid.guy I miss you Dagrin

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Fans Attacked Davido As He Brags To Be More Popular Than Their President / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Professes Love And Appreciates His Wife In New Photo / Cardi B Talks About Jet Ski Photo With Offset Saying "I Just Had To Get F-cked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.