Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) (53820 Views)

Big Snake Killed By A Nairalander Today!! / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by PraisePiano: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckily for you keh?
No be una fault
I wish the snake bit you guys tho
Coman beat me
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by idonhammer: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
if you kill this Python in my village something terrible will happen to you within 48hours.We have them in thousands in my village and they attracts wealth. Python Amaka
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by seunayeni(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
When snakes start to be substitute for turkey and chicken.....naija i hail!!
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Reelmii: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sometimes I wonder how white foreigners on this forum will look at the black man after browsing through stories coming from this part of the world.
To be frank if to say I be white I will just conclude that blacks are monkeys.
please what is WHITE FOREIGNERS?

cos I only know FOREIGNERS
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Akpacha:
Na ur trap? U go carry person meat abi? For kogi? If ur belle start to de swell now u go say my pple wicked abi?
Theft and abomination in many communities. The trap belongs to someone.
Though the very "rugged" nature of his grammar could mean that he meant to convey something entirely different. We will never know. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Reelmii: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
idonhammer:
if you kill this Python in my village something terrible will happen to you within 48hours.We have them thousands in my village and they attracts wealth. Python Amaka
please dont invite lala to ur village

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by movetoca: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
godfatherx:

May the gentle soul of our dearly departed English Language rest in peace. WTF!
Amen Bro...I'm in tears.
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
godfatherx:

May the gentle soul of our dearly departed English Language rest in peace.
WTF!
100 likes for you. This one will also complain that there is no job.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by condralbedez: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
godfatherx:

WTF!
honestly ,a corp member oh .
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
baysan:
Good Evening nairalanders.

Am a corp member serving at Cross Rivers State,

Out of boredom me and my colleagues decided to go on an Adventure into a bush behind the corpers lodge in search for a bush meat, luckily for us we came across a snake struggling for survival, been caught by a trap.
The pictures below complete my story.
You stole animal another man's trap caught. Which school did you graduate from?
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sometimes I wonder how white foreigners on this forum will look at the black man after browsing through stories coming from this part of the world.
To be frank if to say I be white I will just conclude that blacks are monkeys.
ouch!!! Thats harsh!!!
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
osuofia2:
I'm., on adventure,the errors are much. CC Gramarnazi

concord.....
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hezzyluv:
perhaps he's not good when it's comes to speaking of English, but he may b good in mathematics. I'm a living testimony. I may not write sentences correctly, but if na mathz, let me not bst sha. And i never failed English language since I grew up to knw myself.

so biko, he has passed information. period

Who ask you the story of your life abeg?
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
SocialJustice:
You stole animal another man's trap caught. Which school did you graduate from?

This is the sort of thing that gets corper's killed by villagers, how can you steal from a man's trap.. despicable..
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
baysan:

Out of boredom me and my colleagues decided to go on an Adventure into a bush behind the corpers lodge in search for a bush meat, luckily for us we came across a snake struggling for survival, been caught by a trap.

You be scam! grin
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mizwisdom:

What's the name of the university you attended?

Its high time mods started editing front page articles. Lest they scare learned intellectuals away from this forum with all this grammatical trash on fp

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Point out the mistake he made or STFU
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hezzyluv:
perhaps he's not good when it's comes to speaking of English, but he may b good in mathematics. I'm a living testimony. I may not write sentences correctly, but if na mathz, let me not bst sha. And i never failed English language since I grew up to knw myself.

If you were born in a society where things work... You would still be in junior secondary school.

Imagine not being able to write fluent German while schooling in Germany.

Your being good with mathematics shouldn't be an excuse!

Write right!

Speak right!!
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
osuofia2:

I'm., on adventure,the errors are much.
CC Gramarnazi

You forgot " Out of boredom, " grin grin grin

Punctuation marks were made for a reason.

And that reason wasn't to be ignored.
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Crescent University
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
godfatherx:

WTF!

But the OP wroted a good English. Why asks him such quesion.

Our I too know is gotting too much. Let's behaves like educate people than spoken thrash here.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Constantiney: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

If you were born in a society where things work... You would still be in junior secondary school.

Imagine not being able to write fluent German while schooling in Germany.

Your being good with mathematics shouldn't be an excuse!

Write right!

Speak right!!
You are an idio.t.
I have seen many British people who writes nonsense English.
Same in America, these people only care about being understood.

It's really funny, you would rarely see a hausa, igbo or Yoruba person who would try to correct you if you speak any of these languages incorrectly, why is that?

But when it comes to English, a foreign language,
All sort of stupid i.diot.would be springing out trying to correct you. Slavery mentality. SMH.

Hezzyluv:

Next time, try to always ignore these losers who thinks they are professors in English.

I believed the only notable achievement in their lives is only how to speak English.

Idiot.ic lots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one na bush allowance?
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Baroba:

This is the sort of thing that gets corper's killed by villagers, how can you steal from a man's trap.. despicable..
Exactly, some of these rural people live in abject poverty and bushmeat is their primary source of red meat. When the hunter over reacts, nobody will hear the story of how he was stolen from first or they will say 'because of ordinary snake?'
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stealing from someone's trap. How low can you go?
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Constantiney:

You are an idio.t.
I have seen many British people who writes nonsense English.

It's really funny, you would rarely see a hausa, igbo or Yoruba person who would try to correct you if you speak any of these languages incorrectly, why is that?

All sort of stupid i.diot.would be springing out trying to correct you. Slavery mentality. SMH.

Next time, try to always ignore these losers who thinks they are professors in English.

I believed the only notable achievement in their lives is only how to speak English.

Idiot.ic lots.

It's obvious someone dropped you at birth hence your shallow Way of reasoning.

That aside, I can't help but be amused cheesy cheesy cheesy. You aren't just plain stupid,you are also a pathological liar. Alas, your mother must be proud of you tongue tongue embarassed!!!

Imagine!! A native Brit, American, Australian,New Zealander that can't speak English....

Lemme re-echo what I said before,

You were dropped at birth. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
How anybody could eat such a disgusting thing like a snake still staggers my imagination. And this one isn't even mature ... it's pretty much a baby snake. And you didn't even have the decency to watch out the blood before cooking!!

Gross!!! Disgusting upon disgusting angry shocked

O pari

baysan:

Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Constantiney:

You are an idio.t.
I have seen many British people who wr[b][/b]ites nonsense English.

Idiot.ic lots.

Your poor sentence construction says it all.

When foreign Embassies starts adding English Language Proficiency test while applying for a student visa as a Nigerian, Nigerians would want to cry foul forgetting that the average Nigerian (at least, the ones on NL) are terrible English speakers neither do they write intelligently.

Please, go and kill yourself.
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
godfatherx:

WTF!
Pls reconstruct his narrative let see how GOOD u are at Queen's English.
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by delishpot: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
idonhammer:
if you kill this Python in my village something terrible will happen to you within 48hours.We have them in thousands in my village and they attracts wealth. Python Amaka

Are all your village people rich?
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hezzyluv:

true bro. don't mind those dumb cowards.
as if every graduates studied English as a course
Re: Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
megamank:
So Part of your service to Nigeria is killing one of her wildlife for peppersoup abi....
hmmmmm, snake is not wild life o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!. / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.