Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) (50917 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by StUdY1: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
... angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Eboski(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Onpurpose:
Sir, I really need the men clothes and am based in Calabar. Thanks
where in Calabar do you stay? drop your contact I will reach out to you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Amhappy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
katchycouture:
Make money this Xmas by making souvenir bags and purse for different parties and occasions, I teach 3 people how to make these purses and bags online and 1 person who resides in ikorodu and environs physically.... whatsapp 09064903412..

Please just 3 people will be taught online for free and you moniker shld be over 6 months old so that people don't come and waste myour time... then I will teach 1 person physically but the person must leave within ikorodu

I am interested in the online learning please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Luckygurl:

I'm interested ma'am

Hey, I don't know you & I don't usually do this, but I just want to let you know that your Diary is giving me Joy cheesy. I only just read one part of It & I really hope this is not Fiction, I really really hope.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Luckygurl(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
truthsayer009:

Hey, I don't know you & I don't usually do this, but I just want to let you know that your Diary is giving me Joy cheesy. I only just read one part of It & I really hope this is not Fiction, I really really hope.

Lmao grin grin

Giving you joy??

Fiction ke?
I'm lazy once it comes to sitting down and imagining stuffs. So it's either it happened or I experienced it first hand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Luckygurl:

Lmao grin grin

Giving you joy??

Fiction ke?
I'm lazy once it comes to sitting down and imagining stuffs. So it's either it happened or I experienced it first hand cheesy

Funny because I'm reading backwards, from latest to old posts. you're for sure an Super Duper Introvert. I can read every woman's life in Full by reading your Diary, at least to some percentage.

From your pictures I can imagine you have changed from Dark to Light as you grew older. Those images were a long time.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Its a Xmas season again. Yaay.

I participated in the 2017 giveaway and I am so glad I was able to bless someone and God Almighty rewarded me with something worth 5 times of what I gave away.

I will definitely be participating in the 2018 Xmas giveaway, I am just praying God blesses me abundantly so I can bless others as much as I want to.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Chayil02: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please, I seriously need a car. It's a necessity.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Luckygurl(f): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
truthsayer009:

Funny because I'm reading backwards, from latest to old posts. you're for sure an Super Duper Introvert. I can read every woman's life in Full by reading your Diary, at least to some percentage.

From your pictures I can imagine you have changed from Dark to Light as you grew older. Those images were a long time.

I'm still dark skinned, no much changes in that regards.

Do I have a recent picture in my diary? You saw any? Can't remember uploading one without modifying over time.

Anyone who reads my diary to a good extent should know the kinda person I am cos it's always about me.

If you're interested, I can post some links to interesting diaries on Nl I follow so you can read with full glee, that's if you've got the time smiley
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Luckygurl:

I'm still dark skinned, no much changes in that regards.

Do I have a recent picture in my diary? You saw any? Can't remember uploading one without modifying over time.

Anyone who reads my diary to a good extent should know the kinda person I am cos it's always about me.

If you're interested, I can post some links to interesting diaries on Nl I follow so you can read with full glee, that's if you've got the time smiley

Nah, Reading gives me too many imaginations Biko. I'm still trying to recover from reading yours.

But It's funny that your Diary was giving me Imaginations as I was putting myself in those events, even the Rape story. I just pictured myself there in that Class & the fact that your mum blamed you. I was gobsmacked.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Luckygurl(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
truthsayer009:

Nah, Reading gives me too many imaginations Biko. I'm still trying to recover from reading yours.

But It's funny that your Diary was giving me Imaginations as I was putting myself in those events, even the Rape story. I just pictured myself there in that Class & the fact that your mum blamed you. I was gobsmacked.

Someone like me that will read and pass. I don't attach much images to written words.

It's all in the past now. I'm well over the experience smiley
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Onpurpose: 4:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Eboski:
where in Calabar do you stay? drop your contact I will reach out to you.
thanks for the reply Sir, I stay at Ikot Effa Street off Parliamentary Road Calabar. My number is 08184242394.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Trippleblessing(f): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
We planned to give Food supplies to 50 aged person in a community, all i am asking for is food items and some other basic hygiene supplies, food is very important, remember an hungry man is an angry man, please lets do this together.
The proposed date for the project is 15th of December, so it means all donation must be in before 12th latest.
Since we are giving 50 person a love pack each, we would be needing the following items,
2 ½ bags of Rice.
3 bags of Garri
25 litres Vegetable Oil
A carton of Seasoning cube
2 bags of 500g Sachet salt
2 Carton of Toothpaste
2 Carton of Bar Soap
A love pack would contain
Rice: 3½ Derica
Garri: 1 Rubber Paint
Vegetable Oil: 0.5 litre
Seasoning Cube: A sachet (25 cubes)
Salt: 500g Sachet
Toothpaste: 1 (140g)
Bar soap: 2 pieces
However, if the item(s) you wish to donate is not listed above please feel free to donate it, we intend to add more items to the above. If God has blessed you greatly, why not bless other people out of what God has blessed you with, whatever you want to give is highly welcomed, nothing is too small.
How to donate:
Please call 07039331298
or
send a mail to: quiversfoundation@gmail.com
or
send p.m to the following nairalanders
Damoskiy
Thehomemaker
Ayotukanmi
trippleblessing
It's not compulsory you give us a bag of rice, give unto us whatever you can afford, to us nothing is too small.
Join us, let make this Christmas a merry one for the aged in a community.
Let me thank everyone in anticipation.
I am yours truly in the service to humanity,
trippleblessing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by lanik(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
ovaltine22:
I need a puppy please from a kind hearted Nairalander.

I might be giving out an old working iPad 3, but that's if I get a puppy first.

Please, I need the ipad for my online business , I pray u get the puppy.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by lanik(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
katchycouture:
Make money this Xmas by making souvenir bags and purse for different parties and occasions, I teach 3 people how to make these purses and bags online and 1 person who resides in ikorodu and environs physically.... whatsapp 09064903412..

Please just 3 people will be taught online for free and you moniker shld be over 6 months old so that people don't come and waste myour time... then I will teach 1 person physically but the person must leave within ikorodu

Please i am interested.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by lanik(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
I need laptop ,android phone and an electric blender. I can pay a token for any of this please.

I will give recharge card on Christmas Eve .
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks.
sexybaby22:
Its a Xmas season again. Yaay.

I participated in the 2017 giveaway and I am so glad I was able to bless someone and God Almighty rewarded me with something worth 5 times of what I gave away.

I will definitely be participating in the 2018 Xmas giveaway, I am just praying God blesses me abundantly so I can bless others as much as I want to.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
You are kidding?! angry Well, 40 million are mentally not ok, You fit into that, "you need" and have the guts to say it is a necessity
Chayil02:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ASP
funnynation:
I do mini importation and I still teach people, be your own boss with starting capital of 10k, you can make gain of 30k with your capital of 10k, just your data, Facebook or market. Training is free. Learn it and make money this December period.

You know how much this shoe cost in our local market here or boutique but the show is 1k in China market where we import. Just wake up and do this, other products available like bags, clothes, make up and others.

Watsapp: 08066679200 for training
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
You are giving with the intention to receive, that business
lanik:
I need laptop ,android phone and an electric blender. I can pay a token for any of this please.

I will give recharge card on Christmas Eve .
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by smat101(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Come to think of it I've been asking for help and its been a while I gave out anything... Well its not completely my fault I don't have like I used to have before...
Well Gold and Silver I have not but what I have I will give out...
I just checked my room and my bag of clothes to see if I have anything to give... Lols Oboy nothing o.
The only thing I saw that is seems worth giving out is my old Tecno P5.(but the screen is bad)...
If you think you need it..
Quote me with your location

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dear santa, if you can pls teach me online marketing and mini importation. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Pauladex(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chayil02:

Visit www. or the Autos section on Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
lanik:

Please, I need the ipad for my online business , I pray u get the puppy.

What's your business about? I will give out the ipad even if I don't get the puppy. But that'll be towards Christmas.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Chikabel: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
I need housemanship placement cry
Please be the connection I need...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Lagos!
smat101:
Come to think of it I've been asking for help and its been a while I gave out anything... Well its not completely my fault I don't have like I used to have before...
Well Gold and Silver I have not but what I have I will give out...
I just checked my room and my bag of clothes to see if I have anything to give... Lols Oboy nothing o.
The only thing I saw that is seems worth giving out is my old Tecno P5.(but the screen is bad)...
If you think you need it..
Quote me with your location
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by smat101(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Pauladex:

Pls I need it, I am in Benin City.
I'm in enugu How we wan do am
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by anayolity: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Swissheart post=72672385][/quote]
I'm based in Ejigbo (Isolo)
Sex ......; Male

thanks in advance !!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by anayolity: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Swissheart post=72672385][/quote]

I'm based in Ejigbo (Isolo)
Lagos State

Sex ......; Male

thanks in advance !!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Tina462: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
I need an NGO work in a standard organization....or Chevron work. Am a medical laboratory scientist.
Be my connection nd God bless. Location is Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.