Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Christians Can Also Be Witches- “ordained Minister” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can Also Be Witches- “ordained Minister” (248 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Can Also Be Witches- “ordained Minister” by Jesutomisin: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
A woman who says that she is an “ordained minister of spiritual consciousness,” a seer, and a “Christian witch” recently recorded a rant video explaining why she believes it is wrong for people to tell her she can’t both be a witch and identify as a Christian. A number of viewers have responded on her post and elsewhere stating that she is deceived and in need of prayer.

“Stop thinking you can tell people how to worship. Stop thinking you can tell people how to connect with the divine. If I could tell you how many people have told me, ‘You can’t be a Christian witch,’ but here I am,” Valerie Love, who also goes by the name Kaisi, stated in a September 28 video.“That’s between me and God.”

“I was born a witch, and guess what? I love it and I’m so thankful, and people are still afraid. Why? Because of ignorance. And I’m here as a minister of the living God to dispel fear and..... read more at ...http://naijachurchnews.com/christians-can-also-witches-ordained-minister/.....

(1) (Reply)

False Prophets Fully Exposed / The Voice Of Heaven Prayers. Order For Free Book / 24 Things To Always Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.