Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa (28760 Views)

Prince, Saskay, Others At 2021 African Hair Summit In Abuja (Pictures) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / See The Luggage Of The United State's First Lady For Four Day Visit To The U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by laughitall(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nonsensical ....+2348134995329 Inbox me for 100% fixed match
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by jetson06: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ghanaians

Uglymugg:
who colonized the British?
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:
Damn. Who colonized the French then?
The Romans, back when the Gauls occupied modern day France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallic_Wars

1 Like

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by jolak5(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Is this man not above 90? He is Looking sharp
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by abbeyty(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
jolak5:
Is this man not above 90? He is Looking sharp

Which 90 ? is mother is just over 90 years
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Adetaiwoo: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Imagine these people still refer to our land as "British West Africa" they still see us as their trading out post and we're cool with that?. This is the height of embarrassment and calls for outrage from us.

1 Like

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adetaiwoo:
Imagine these people still refer to our land as "British West Africa" they still see us as their trading out post and we're cool with that?. This is the height of embarrassment and calls for outrage from us.
You don't understand English.

1 Like

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by CapussoSeba: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by tunary(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I pity the condition of their poosay after this meeting . Prince Charles is merciless and very brutal.
Exactly my thought aswell, 99% certain he's gonna destroy their pussies with his dick
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by tunary(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by musicwriter(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

Everybody colonized them, all their neighbors colonized them.

Rome from the East - 55 BC.
Greece for the East - 597 AD.
Vikings from the North - 700 AD.
France from the South - 1066 AD.

Guess what? Britain has cut ties with their colonizers and indeed, has exited the Europeans union so that they could be themselves. Yet, they still want Africans as their slaves. In 2018, an African is still happily smiling to someone who's only intent is to groom her for colonial purposes.

1 Like

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by lakos: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
kk watching and waiting .
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by fepopos: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is so adorable........
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by vindisick: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adetaiwoo:
Exactly my point. "British west africans".
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
tunary:
This is interesting
Very

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
vindisick:

Exactly my point. "British west africans".

It's like saying "African American" because their origin is from Africa but they are now American citizens. Same with that title. They are from West Africa but are now British citizens that's why they called them British West Africans.

Seriously, how hard is it to understand this?
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Borntofuck: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
psychologist:
Hello prince

While you still perfectly your plans over coming over my country
I just want to sincerely let you know that over here cows lives are valued more than human's

Thank you
thunder fire your mouth my country is a great country we just have a lifeless leader who valued cow

1 Like

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by MiddleDimension: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

Rome
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Adetaiwoo: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:
You don't understand English.

Mr English please explain to me.
I thought the so called educated youth would be the major drivers of the needed changes we need but I forgot that most are proud of their Mongo Park education.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's like saying "African American" because their origin is from Africa but they are now American citizens. Same with that title. They are from West Africa but are now British citizens that's why they called them British West Africans.

Seriously, how hard is it to understand this?
Adetaiwoo:

Mr English please explain to me.
I thought the so called educated youth would be the major drivers of the needed changes we need but I forgot that most are proud of their Mongo Park education.
Refer to the post I made above.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
tunary:
This is interesting
Not only Africa was colonized grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Adetaiwoo: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:
Refer to the post I made above.

Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

Continue to deceive yourself.

Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
musicwriter:

Everybody colonized them, all their neighbors colonized them.

Rome from the East - 55 BC.
Greece for the East - 597 AD.
Vikings from the North - 700 AD.
France from the South - 1066 AD.

That explains why they are experts at colonization.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by babasolution: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:
Damn. Who colonized the French then?

the romans,and moors
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by musicwriter(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

That explains why they are experts at colonization.

Very correct!.

To be honest, everything they did to us is what others did to them, so they vowed they must do it to others at the very worst method. My only issue with them is that Africa has nothing to do with what happened to them.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by Uglymugg: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
musicwriter:

Very correct!.

To be honest, everything they did to us is what others did to them, so they vowed they must do it to others at the very worst method. My only issue with them is that Africa has nothing to do with what happened to them.
Yeah, but they did impact some knowledge in us. Perhaps having a lot of colonizers/invaders was what made them civilized, because if your homeland is constantly being invaded, your people will start thinking of their feet on how to defend themselves, hence building weapons of mass destruction, and also applying that knowledge to other aspect of life to make living more comfortable. Maybe we might have been just as advanced as they are if we were invaded regularly, lol. But it looks like Africa was secluded from the rest of the world.
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by musicwriter(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Uglymugg:
Yeah, but they did impact some knowledge in us. Perhaps having a lot of colonizers/invaders was what made them civilized, because if your homeland is constantly being invaded, your people will start thinking of their feet on how to defend themselves, hence building weapons of mass destruction, and also applying that knowledge to other aspect of life to make living more comfortable. Maybe we might have been just as advanced as they are if we were invaded regularly, lol. But it looks like Africa was secluded from the rest of the world.

The purpose of colonialism wasn't to improve the lives of the colonized. It was to extract wealth from their colony and ultimately make the colony a part of the empire of the colonialist.

They couldn't have brought knowledge to us because there were at least 3 universities in Africa before they arrived here- Fez University, Morocco, Al-Azar University, Egypt, Sankore University, Mali. The first two predate all universities in Europe, so they couldn't have brought us knowledge. What they did is install their own language, education, religion, which stopped our independent evolution on our own terms. Once they've given us new language, education, religion, we forgot we had ours before they arrived.

The so called benefits happened in spite of the goal of the colonialist- what Walter Rooney called "development by contradiction", something like "you think na me you dey do but na yourself you dey do".
Re: Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa by ajl: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mchwww. Iranu.... pack of colonialists with bunch of colomentals. Time to go listen to Fela.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Heels: How High Can You Go? / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.