Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad (14050 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Threaten Boycott Of 2023 Polls / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Islie: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Olayinka Olukoya - Abeokuta

The All Progressives Congress (APC), women leaders in Ogun State, have vowed to occupy the National secretariat of the party, Abuja, on Saturday, over issues surrounding the conduct and outcome of the party’s governorship primaries.

The women from the three senatorial districts of the State, on Wednesday, staged protest against alleged injustice meted on the party in the state, following the announcement of Prince Dapo Abiodun as the party’s flagbearer in the 2019 governorship election.

They threatened to occupy Abuja naked on the said day, if the leadership of the party failed to recognise Hon Adekunle Akinlade as the candidate.

While addressing the protesters, armed with various placards with inscriptions such as ‘The minority cannot take charge over the majority, ‘we want justice in Ogun APC’, ‘Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, we want justice in Ogun State, the state deputy governor, Mrs Yetunde Onanuga, promised to join the women for the Abuja protest.

Onanuga said, “I have seen the reason you came here in support of Honourable Abdulkabir Akinlade. For the past weeks, they have been helping us in Abuja and they will continue to help us.

“Let us exercise patience when it is time for us to go to Abuja, I’ll personally follow you to Abuja. I implore you all that by God’s grace, our mandate to Abdulkabir Akinlade will not be in vain.”

The state women leader, Sade Giwa, while speaking with newsmen at the NUJ Secretariat, Oke-Ilewo, wondered why the National Working Committee of the party announced Abiodun as the winner of the election against Akinlade.

She claimed that Abiodun did not participate in the party’s primaries conducted by the State Executive Committee on October 2.

“On the 2nd of October, we voted for Hon Adekunle Akinlade during the primary election and he emerges as the winner, but the electoral committee announced Prince Dapo Abiodun, who was no where to be found during the election as the winner.

“The Electoral committee should be warned, Adams Oshiomole, should be warned. He should return the mandate we gave to Akinlade and we are giving him we till Friday to announce the correct result or else, by Saturday, we will meet at Abuja.

“We want the whole Nigeria to know that we in Ogun state are of Ogun standard and we cannot take anything apart from that. In the party primary recently conducted in Ogun, we voted for Adekunle Akinlade, we don’t know Dapo.

“Adekunle is the one that all the APC women voted for and anything apart from Akinlade is a no to us.

“We are warning all the NWC led by Adams Oshiomole because women are going to take action if they fail to announce Akinlade as the party candidate before Friday. We are going to storm Abuja to express our displeasure and we will go naked,” she added.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/170497/
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by gare(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Islie:

Na wa, the matter serious, make they leave this matter and try another time

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by BruncleZuma: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

IPOB women did something like this awhile back...

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Eazeee(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
I hope and pray to b in Abuja that day. if u know, u know

20 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Binikingdowm: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lmao Nigerians are mad, oshimole see wetin you cause now.. grin party mamas don vex..

grin cheesy I'll love to see the them do it

4 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by inoki247: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
They are not fighting for good governance dey are fighting for someone that will get there now nd b looking for money to embezzle our mumu never du for diz country if my wife try dat rubbish before I send her packing d Kain slap I go dash her she go think say Tsunami hit her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Dannyset(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
You want to storm Abuja unclad because of politics? There is more to this than meet the eyes. Our politicians are not worth dying for, better leave them to settle their score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by G1STM0RE: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
sad
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Ebimor96: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by chibike69: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
APC again? ? ? shocked

AGBERO PEOPLES’ CORNER! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Ebimor96: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by hisexcellency34: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
who unclad epp?

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by ShameOnAPC: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bad news for APC supporters

12 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Honourable Minister of Transport, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi said if Buhari is not returned as President come 2019, Nigeria will move 10years backwards.
I did the calculation by a count down 10 years from 2019 and got answer of 2009, Then, I quickly checked my diary and discovered that.
10years ago was 2009.
• At that time, fuel was N65 per litre., it is N145 now
• A gallon of 'TOTAL 5000W' engine oil was N750 then, it is N4800 now
• Naira was 150 to $1.
• A bag of cement was N900.
• Food stuff was so cheap in open market.
• A 10kg bag of semovita was N550 then, it is N3100 now
• A 50kg bag of Indian Rice was N5700 then, it is N16,000 now
• A 10kg bag of Wheatmeal was N350 then, it is N2600 now
• N200 would buy enough combination of pepper spices to prepare soup to last for 2weeks then, N200 can only buy 5-balls of tomatoes now
• A tin of Peak milk was N50 then, it is N200 now with low and poorer quality
• A mudu of beans was N120 then, it is N600 now
• We were still using N5 to do shopping
• A mudu of garri was =N=12
After considering all these i said, APC/Buhari government shall be voted out so we could go 10yrs backwards, its better than now.
Pls help to spread the news we must join hands to change this change!!! © ߙϰߙϰߑ怿

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by gurunlocker: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Amosun is doing everything so that the APC NWC can succumb to his request...

Next step is getting women paid to go unclad all the way from Ogun to Abj. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Ebimor96: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
chibike69:
grin

Chai... That one mean say there go be STEW everywhere.

I no go miss to watch am live!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by collinsprince: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok naa! Make we see who work pass.
Catalogued achievements of APC (2015 to 2018)

1. Boko-harram killing thousands

2. Fulani herdsmen empowerment with AK47, etc to kill Nigerians

3. Foreign exchange; 400 naira per dollar

4. Lost of over 4million jobs

5. Economic Recession

6. Borrowed over 20 trillion naira without any evidenced project.

7. Shielded corrupt people like Lawal, Maina, etc, even Akpabio and the likes
.... Walahi, the list is endless

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by arsenal33: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
I hope the politicians wives will be there too

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Jamexjulius(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Naa dem sabi

Check out my signature
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by allanphash7(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
I can't wait to see them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by arsenal33: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
collinsprince:

5. Economic Recession

bad belle people. Looters are not coming back

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by holuphisayor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
After receiving #2 from amosun.
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by collinsprince: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ebimor96:
grin grin grin

5. Economic Recession

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by davodyguy: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Amosun is definitely worse than Tinubu. The guy is still pained that the Chairman of Hayden Petroleum, Dapo Abiodun won the primaries.

Tinubu lost bitterly in Ondo and Kogi States, but he moved on

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by GentleMoney: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by GMPO(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
MY TAKE ON THIS IS MUMMIES PLEASE DON'T GET NAKED.IT IS A TABOO TO WE YOUR CHILDREN ALL OVER NIGERIA.TO OSHOMOLE PLEASE FIX THIS MESS BEFORE IT GET'S MESSER AND ENDS UP MESSY.OSHOMOLE FIX THIS MESS.
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by jumpandpas(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who their expired naked body help?

Let them remain calm and Embrace The change.
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by knowhowk: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Can someone please answer my question ,Where should a Party Primary be Conducted ? By Few Party Executives in other state or by Party Delegates in that State.
Re: Ogun APC Primaries: Women Leaders Threaten To Storm Abuja Unclad by Gunnax(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please u guys should be fast about it oo
E go make sense die
My vaseline still plenty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Senator Shuaibu Isa Lau Is New Senate Deputy Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.