Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Fears For Holy Mother Church: I’m Sorry Mama - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fears For Holy Mother Church: I’m Sorry Mama (253 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Use His Blood for Holy Communion. / Rev Fr, Ejike Mbaka, Asked The "Mother Church" And The Bishop For Forgiveness / Divorced People 'Living In Sin' Asking For Holy Communion Is Blasphemy..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fears For Holy Mother Church: I’m Sorry Mama by ken2015: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
MY FEARS FOR HOLY MOTHER CHURCH: I’M SORRY MAMA
“For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.”(2Tim 4:3)
Present happenings in contemporary Church, almost in all nations of the world, show undoubtedly the accurate fulfillment of the above scripture right before our very eyes. The sudden explosion and mind-boggling rise of pastorpreneurs and gospel merchants, defiant clowns, ferocious hyenas in sheep’s clothing, workers of iniquities, and emissaries of Hell in today’s church has created gargantuan confusion in the sacred body and deepened her very disconcerting comatose situation. The spate of flagrant deceit and abhorrent charlatanry ongoing in today’s church is deeply worrying, especially considering the level of impunity with which these are being perpetuated.
I am writing today to express my fears for the 21st century church, the sacred mother whose children are fastly embracing whoredom and eagerly consuming profanities; the sacred mother whose children are working assiduously, day and night, to cast her glorious image in the mud; the sacred mother whose heart is continuously being pierced by her own children, with vicious arrows embarrassing as they are heart-shattering. I am writing to express my fears for this Holy Woman, who now bleeds profusely, like never before, from the heart because of the height of wickedness of her children.
• I fear that soon, and I mean very soon, holiness, which used to be the likeness of the holy mother, would be entirely ripped off her, and replaced with muckiness. Now, a good number of her children, perfidious and callous of heart, are hell-bent on making that happen. I’m sorry Mama.
• I fear that the current teaming population of her children on this side of the world, Africa, will soon see a deplorable and unmanageable decline, as it has and continues to happen in the west. Over there, the Old Dragon has gone haywire in his action. His violent pursuit of the Holy Mother to harm and rip open her bowels has gained renewed vigor. His malevolence plans for the Holy Lady are now being hatched in the open, before the very eyes of her obtuse and slumbering brood. He is no longer working clandestinely as used to be the case, hitherto. He has let loose his highly equipped human minions with quite fiendish mission of street-to-street, house-to-house evangelism, their purpose being to evangelize the world by preaching Satan as god to the masses. I never thought this could happen in my lifetime, but it’s a pity I’m seeing it happening already. The demons are now taking over the world using America as their starting point. The obviously decadent society has always served as a breeding ground for the Dragon and his fire breathing kids. I love the US and pray that sanity returns there soon. You can use the links below to watch the videos to see things for yourself. This is no joke. Only an imbecilic mind would think otherwise.
https://www.facebook.com/tagocim/videos/10211986965725878/?t=265
Watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzGdIQspOA

There is no doubting the fact that the emissaries of hell are so emboldened by the lethargy abounding in almost every hand in Church, hence they are actively propagating their activities on earth in right-in-your-face audacity and in crack of dawn. I repeat, the children of lawlessness do not operate behind doors anymore. It's just scary! I’m sorry, Mama!
I fear that --the massive rampant corruption ongoing within her, the repulsively ugly growing trend of moral decadence defining majority of her children, the precarious impunity characteristic of her children’s modus operandi, especially the microphone-handlers amongst them, the systemic endemic unruly politics crippling her just hands and hitherto godly activities but straightening and promoting mischievousness, whimsicality, nepotism, factionalism, favoritism and mere shameful antics, the startling metamorphosis of her saintly look into a grotesque appearance, due to her children’s unrelenting effort in bathing her with black ink, the sudden loss of her moral voice to conventionalism and unhealthy acceptance of satanic acculturation, the unbridled contextualization ongoing within her—may expose her to acute ‘spiritual Mild Cognitive Impairment’, leading to total identity loss. When—not if (since it seems impossible for the concerned authorities to arrest the situation) this finally occurs, there will be no difference between the Church and the world.
• I fear that majority of the Church’s soldiers have become deserters. Yet the same are still within the church and are working round the clock for her downfall.
• I fear that the Holy Mother’s children have become her own worst enemies---flamboyant, fashion-minded, crazy, kunfu pastors and south-bound sheep, jet-flying Daddy GOs competing with witches for space in the air, worldly-minded priests ready to strip the sheep of their haggard skin for fast cars, sin-laden Jezebelic women and ostentatious living, tithe-loving preachers with greedy prying eyes that see into members slim pockets, ignorant sheep with unbridled quest for prophetic messages and dangerous prayer mixings for extinguishing perceived enemies, bulletproof pastors and priests displaying stage-managed indestructibility in the most repugnant manner—indeed descendants of Simon the sorcerer, defiant marauders in well-tailored apparels.
• I fear that these “hell’s men” would end up making the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, a thing of mockery among the uncircumcised at heart.
• I fear that coming generations of Christians may be worse in character, because of inability to differentiate between true Gospel and empty rhetoric.
• I fear that the Mother’s continued degenerating health may not have solution anytime soon.
By Rev. Br. Kenneth Chigozie Alamezie, BSS

(1) (Reply)

The Shortest Version Of Christianity That Has Never Come To Your Mind / Pray For Grace With Lexy / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 1/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.