Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

20-year-old Man Arrested For Alleging Raping A 100-year-old Grandmother In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Man Arrested For Alleging Raping A 100-year-old Grandmother In India (261 Views)

Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20-year-old Man Arrested For Alleging Raping A 100-year-old Grandmother In India by linx123: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
A 100-year-old grandmother allegedly rape by Argha Biswas a 20-year-old man in India.

The incident occurred inside the grandmother room at a village in Nadia district, West Bengal, eastern India.

Family members said they were alerted after hearing calls for help from the elderly woman’s room. They found the 20-year-old suspect, identified as Argha Biswas, hiding underneath the elderly woman’s bed, and he was arrested shortly afterwards.

The 100-year-old woman was taken to a hospital following the alleged incident but was discharged on Wednesday.

Speaking after the incident, the woman’s granddaughter, who wished to remain anonymous, said: ‘I heard some strange noises.

When I looked through the window, I immediately called others to help when I saw my grandmother.’

The suspect, Biswas who did .......https://janefblog.com/4341-2-20-year-old-man-arrested-for-alleging-raping-a-100-year-old-grandmother-in-india-photos/

Re: 20-year-old Man Arrested For Alleging Raping A 100-year-old Grandmother In India by ChroniclesNg(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Duped Of Phone In Computer Village Before? Please Share Your Story / An Undergraduate Student Expelled, Caught With 80 Wraps Of Indian Hemp / Tamera Mowry Pays Tribute To Dead Niece On Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.