Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals (22066 Views)

Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Nigerian Billionaire's Daughter, DJ Cuppy Twerking For A Guy Inside Elevator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by nairafame(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
A daughter of the legendary Nigerian musician, Fela Kuti, has revealed he used to be in love with cakes.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, the late Afrobeat creator and legend, loved to bake cake, one of his daughters, Omoshalewa Anikulapo-Kuti has revealed.

She made the revelation in a recent chat Pulse. The young lady who is a UK based Disc Jockey popularly known as DJ Shaarks, disclosed that her father loved and baked cakes while he was alive.

The disc jockey further narrated how Fela had taught her how to bake soft and sweet cakes when she made him a strong cake at her first try.

She said, "Fela actually taught me how to bake cake because he loves cake and I love cakes as well. So, I told him I wanted to bake him a cake and when I finished baking and gave it to him, it was solid rock, so hard that he said, don't worry, don't take it back but when the government come to disturb me, I will use it as a weapon on them.

"Fela now decided to teach me how to bake soft cakes, so that is one thing many don't know about him and I can never forget that part of my father."

DJ Shaarks, who runs her music outfit in the United Kingdom, is the fifth child of Fela, whom he had with Adefunmilayo Anikulapo-Kuti.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/fela-loved-to-bake-cakes-when-he-was.html

10 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by praizblog: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Cake ?? Like Seriously ??

Cardi Pose Nuude To Promote New Song “MONEY” SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by nairafame(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by 3millionia: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Cute girl your father is a great legend, Fela lives on.. belowis best of fela by djbaddo
https://mixtapes.ng/mixtape-dj-baddo-best-of-fela-mix/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Segunade10: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Segunade10: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
wink
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Jenniferblog(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Justbeingreal(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Kush cake.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by SIMPLYkush: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Aids patient

1 Like

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by peekay007: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yeah u re right........, Gamja baked cake with weed flavor........... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Was the name Sweet weed bake?

I’m sure the man left with his recipe.

1 Like

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by OboOlora(f): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Igbo Cakes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by kindnyce(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
And us to add Fresh Igbo( weed) inside the CAKE grin grin grin
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by itzprezy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Cake as weapon. grin
Funny fela

4 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Aids patient
how come non of his wives died of aids

21 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Omero(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
As in CAKE + WEED + ++++ hmmmmmm very sumptuous.
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Jamexjulius(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked shocked

IN OTHER NEWS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
How many children fela even born self ?
I think say Na 3 oh?
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
how come non of his wives died of aids
The government he was fighting just cooked it up or must have injected him with a substance!

I really did not believe that story too!

7 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wetin I go do with this kind of news?
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
LEGEND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by mezarddinny: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
imagine sharing fela's handmade cake in your birthday

everyone becomes high instantly

3 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
nairafame:
A daughter of the legendary Nigerian musician, Fela Kuti, has revealed he used to be in love with cakes.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, the late Afrobeat creator and legend, loved to bake cake, one of his daughters, Omoshalewa Anikulapo-Kuti has revealed.

She made the revelation in a recent chat Pulse. The young lady who is a UK based Disc Jockey popularly known as DJ Shaarks, disclosed that her father loved and baked cakes while he was alive.

The disc jockey further narrated how Fela had taught her how to bake soft and sweet cakes when she made him a strong cake at her first try.

She said, "Fela actually taught me how to bake cake because he loves cake and I love cakes as well. So, I told him I wanted to bake him a cake and when I finished baking and gave it to him, it was solid rock, so hard that he said, don't worry, don't take it back but when the government come to disturb me, I will use it as a weapon on them.

"Fela now decided to teach me how to bake soft cakes, so that is one thing many don't know about him and I can never forget that part of my father."

DJ Shaarks, who runs her music outfit in the United Kingdom, is the fifth child of Fela, whom he had with Adefunmilayo Anikulapo-Kuti.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/fela-loved-to-bake-cakes-when-he-was.html

how old was she then?
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by emonkey(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
He was eating cake and talking Africanism and abusing white people. Fake black power activist. Why wasn't he frying akara instead?
Woman you have just destroyed your father's image.n angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by segebase(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
diff pucci cakes
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by LilSmith55(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
A
Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Hoodbilonia: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
u meant
fela kush cakes
m.i d wacko stole it and said its round cake
while the real owner said its pound cake
drake with jay z

2 Likes

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by princetom1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The government he was fighting just cooked it up or must have injected him with a substance!

I really did not believe that story too!

Better, it's good to know history than what the government cooked up. Fela wounld have given Buhari high BP if he is alive....

1 Like

Re: Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Reefer cake!

You chop dat cake.......

Your life go just chaaaaaaaannnge!

Ooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj And His Girlfriend Adama Indimi Ibb`s Niece / Mercy Aigbe In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.