Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid (480 Views)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by Mophasa(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
After the controversy that trailed her romance in the music video of Wizkid's "Fever", Songtress turned video vixen,Tiwa Savage has taken to instagram to pour enconmium on her aclaimed "bestie" wizkid.

Tiwa Savage who seems unpertubed by the controversy generated by the music video posted a sultry photo of herself and wizkid on her page and wrote...

"YOU BEAT YOUR OWN RECORD THATS WHY I Bleep WITH YOU LION"

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/10/you-break-your-own-recordthats-why-i.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by jos945(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
big olosho
Re: You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by ignant: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
It appears Tiwa has mastered the art of profiting from controversy.

Revenue from streams, downloads, publicity, concert etc. Get your money, playa. It's show biness.
Re: You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Chai teebilz my man, I av a gift for u

I know u know how to use it so no need for operation manual

Re: You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by chriskosherbal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
ignant:
It appears Tiwa has mastered the art of profiting from controversy.

Revenue from streams, downloads, publicity, concert etc. Get your money, playa. It's show biness.
agreed !!!
Re: You Break Your Own Record,thats Why I F@ck With You,tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid by GraGra247(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only sane people will easily understand that nothing happened between these two peeps.

They just used this unique provocative strategy to drive massive traffic and make excessive income.

People are busy getting excited and peddling gossip while they relax on their sofa and earn big.

(1) (Reply)

HOT STURV!!! Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photos / See What Simi And Adekunle Gold Doing At The Corner / Seven Great Things Jackie Appiah Did In Her Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.