Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes (49209 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by saritatradeseo(f): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Hi all...
i am sarita..
i also want to know that how to maintain health.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by rayonnet: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
surgeon: @ kencivic,

If indeed it bothers you looking older than your age, well here is this doctor's advice in a nut-shell:

1) Where possible, remove the stressor factors in your life-style by not getting too "worked-up".

2) Get enough rest, particularly a good night's sleep.

3) Get enough planned, controlled exercise - not to be confused with "walking up and down all day". Walking to and fro, climbing up and down the stairway with your brain calculating on the job as you try to meet up your scheduled work and beat dead-lines - those fall under stressor factors that lead up to Stress.

4) Eat healthy - balanced diet containing a fair amount of the 3 major food substances: Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats (avoid too much animal Fats which contains Cholesterol), as well as vitamins, Folic acid and Iron. Avoid over-eating.

5) Avoid substance abuse on the body e.g. regular, indiscriminate use of un-prescribed drugs, excessive alcohol & cigarettes, hard substances.

6) Excessive worrying. Try to resolve troubling issues where possible. Where you can't resolve easily, try to find peace.

7) Finally, come to terms with, and feel good with who you are and what you might not be able to change genetically. You radiate to others what you feel inside. If you feel good about yourself, you then appear cool and relaxed to other people - an d probably more "youthful" too.

Hope this helps.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by rayonnet: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
When you are looking older than your age,it could be a result of overworking your body metabolism.You are less conscious of living healthy and keeping fit.To correct these anomalies you can check http://www.healthyandfitinfo.com. If you adhere strictly to the information there, you will recover back you normal outlook and enjoy better live.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by RoberEdward: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
very interesting site, thanks for sharing..
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by shawn5ng(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Hi Doctor,
Will like to know if am okay cos i don't have morning erection. Pls help cause it gives me serious concern.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by samone2: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2012
Dr pls help me out.I easily 4get things & i dnt knw why.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by Tattooboy: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
pls what is the correct english/medical name for jedi jedi? i know it's not pile.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by naveenkar: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
A vaccine is being developed that can soon get rid of obesity.
You won't need to cut on your food to lose weight.
Wanna know how?
Click on the link below:
http://www.youthgoogly.com/wanna-lose-weight-dont-worry-obseity-vaccine-is-on-its-way/1810
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by yemi221(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2012
hi doc, am aving pains on the left side of my chest each tym i tried to rise from bowing down i feel the pain.the job i do require sitting in the car for several hours and i also use sit belt somtimes. What can i do
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by ebhohon: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hi doc. I do experience inability to write very well due to my hands shaking. Please advise.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by Latika12(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2012
I look 5-7 years older than my age, I practiced your advice but I can not follow them regularly. Should I consult to the dermatology for quick results.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by Lawalexy(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2012
Doc,what of if the manhood is small to one's age.pls what advice would you give to that person. Thanks
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by donald1010(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2012
Plz DOC I need u to help to analyze dis probs.
I suck out milk frm my girl's breast even when she isn't preganant or aborted.
Plz what could be the cause!I tried asking her but she said she don't know? Plz help.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by donald1010(m): 2:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Plz DOC I need u to help to analyze dis probs.
I suck out milk frm my girl's breast even when she isn't preganant or aborted.
Plz what could be the cause!I tried asking her but she said she don't know? Plz help
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by Ebucca(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Good Day Doc,

Please i need help on how to eliminate smoking. I have tried several times to avoid it but it's as if am not putting more efforts. I have been smoking since 2007, and i enjoy doing it but i don't like it. I smoke Marijuana a lot and it's making me look old, gives me bad breath and most times steals my weight balance. Please i need tips on how to stay away from it. This smoking of a thing causes my lips to crack and black. Please i want to maintain my natural appearance before i turn into something else.

Please urgent reply is needed.

Thankx
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by bigmitchmob: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
I need a medical assistance. I feel this pain in my hips, i can hardly bend properly, even I find it so difficult to stand upright for a while when i sit in place for long. I feel this pain while i'm sitting, walking or lying down with my stomach.

The pain is gradually extending to my back maybe spine. I feel like there is a torn inside my pelvic. I don't know if it's arthritis or something. What should i do, what kinda test should i go for, hospital??

I'm a male, 25yrs.

Please i need urgent response.

I feel very uncomfortable

Thanks in advance.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by piragirl(f): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hi Doc,i just notice a little lumps in my armpit close to my left breast&its on my neck too,but i don't feel any pain.but am vry worried.pls wht culd be done.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by bntY: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
piragirl: Hi Doc,i just notice a little lumps in my armpit close to my left breast&its on my neck too,but i don't feel any pain.but am vry worried.pls wht culd be done.
^dash to d nearest hospital and hav it examined by a doc.it's likely to be a minor thing but an assurance from ur doc may save u future troubles.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by llade(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gud day doc,

A few dayz ago I slept with a gurl in benin. In d
process, I observed dat wen I was about to thrust in, I
felt unusual n immediately pulled ma Joystick out.
When I examined d condom, it had a hole about
0.5cm wide near d cap n I noticed dat wen I was
about to thrust in wen d condom snapped, ma
Joystick head was about to come out thru dis hole. I
immediately started talking to her about her intimate
history n lifestyle. She said she was clean n does
medical check ups including tests regularly since her
bf was overseas based. But av I been exposed to
anything silly. She said she was 23yrs old.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by yat11: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by BelloSKK: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2012
Please, Doctor how could I treat or cure anal warts permanently. The warts are sometimes getting swollen and more painful as well. What drugs, creams could I use to treat them permanently.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by teebright(f): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2012
Hi doc, what Can I do to make my tummy flat, this my tummy is getting bigger everyday. And what can I use for stretch marks,it's really disgusting. Will be glad if u Can be of help.Thanks!
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
doc i'm having this frequent burning sensation on the left part of my body, mostly on my waist line, and the affected left side is smaller than the right. What could be the cause and what should I do to be free from this. Thanks.
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by esperiense(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Doc, nice work. I can see you are well-read even in dentistry. Keep the good work up. Nairalanders let's learn to appreciate our doc too in words and in deed,and not only ask questions. Its not easy
Re: A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes by owenio: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Doctor , what can i take or do , when am making love to make wife , i ejaculate easily
( 20 seconds ). and she really complaining about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.